Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    croppylad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 11:47 AM
    Getting the AV channel without a remote control
    I wonder if anyone can help me.I have a bush television and have the cable set on the av channel. Normally this is no problem. I simply click on to AV and then use my cable remote control
    Unfortunately, my TV remote is no longer working and whilst I can press any of the 100 channels on the TV manually, I can't for the life of me find the AV channel so I'm stuck with the five terestrial channels and can't get on the cable channel
    Can anyone help
    Regards
    tony walker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Your cable box should be connected via a scart lead. Then if u depower your cable box and turn it back on your TV will automatically select av input

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fan remote control [ 34 Answers ]

?? Hi I have a hampton bay sidewinder ceiling fan that came with a wall mount remote control. I wanted to have a hand held remote control, so went and purchased a remote control that came with its own receiver (hunter). I replaced the original receiver with the new receiver. The hand held...

Hampton Bay Remote Video/fan Remote Control [ 16 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Video & Fan Remote Control (Model #UR8050T). It has been working fine for about 2 years until it recently began malfunctioning. It still operates the television, but the use of the fan/light features has stopped working. It will not turn the fan on or off, and the light is...

Remote control [ 11 Answers ]

I Have A Hampton Bays Ceiling Fan - The Remote Control Does Not Work The Fan. Can I Buy A New Remote Control And Get The Light And Fan Working Again? If I Can, How Do I Go About Ordering One. Thanks For Your Reply.

Sporatic Operation of Remote Control [ 1 Answers ]

:-XQuestions have been asked about the hampton remotes not working or working by themselves, but my remotes only operate less than 10% of the time, if at all. I've been through the drill of changing the batteries and getting the remote close to the receiver, but the problem does not change. Could...

View more questions Search