Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fattyondatrampoline Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 06:28 AM
    Asian girl is cant talk playing arcade machine and a boy approaches
    Asian girl is playing arcade machine and a boy approaches her to talk she turns around and when he starts speaking she makes it clear to him that she can't talk the boy looks confused and I think starts laughing with his friends then she goes to the toilet and is followed by her friend
    fattyondatrampoline Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 06:29 AM

Does anyone know what movie this is please

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm A White Girl, In Love With An Asian Male. [ 13 Answers ]

Ok,so I'm a white girl and I'm in love with an asian I just want people views if they think this is right,or wrong :confused: I don't care what other people think,I've been with him for 2 years, I just wanted an input onwhat other peoples views were :)

Boy meets girl. Boy falls for her. Girl has boyfriend. Boy is lost. [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all. Thanks for being here. I will try to explain my situation briefly. Hope you have the time to read and reply. I'm 23, virgin and never have kissed a girl. Been to worried about my professional life until now. Three months ago I've met a beautiful girl at university (project partner)...

I have this friends that a boy and we always talk but I never know what to say [ 4 Answers ]

My friend that I have just met is very nice and every day that I am on the phone with him I never know what to say he always ask me why I never talk and its because I never really know what to say to him I wanted to know how to start a good conversation with my friend or what question to ask he...

View more questions Search