Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kmccarta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 05:27 AM
    Humidifier attached to furnace,water still coming out when air cond is on why
    I have small humidiifier attached to furnace, I always turn it off to put the air conditioner on, however, I have to air on now, but the water is still coming through the humidifier into the sink, which it normally does in the winter months, what would the problem be. And thanks
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jun 21, 2010, 05:39 AM
    Electric water control valve stuck open or activated improperly by an electrical signal.

Turn off water supply to prevent operation until a repair service can be performed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water leaking from humidifier into furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Water is leaking from humidifier in basement, trying to find a condensate pump locally, 41017

Goodman humidifier My humidifier blow motor does not come on when the furnace is runn [ 2 Answers ]

My humidifier does not come on when the blow motor kicks in Instead the humidistat energizes the cellenoid and it stays on. Should not the blower motor turn the cellenoid on?

Air cond is blowin air not cool air after power flipped off in storm? [ 4 Answers ]

I tried breakers and that didn't do anything

Humidifier dumps water out of furnace [ 6 Answers ]

I woke up three nights ago to the furnace blowing cold air. I have this problem once per year and I have to clean the flame sensor. This time though, I found a lot of water on the basement floor by the furnace. I cleaned the flame sensor and the furnace worked fine for about 4 hours then went...

Water leaking from humidifier into furnace [ 1 Answers ]

This morning I woke up and found water on floor in basement which seems to be coming from humidifier. Is my furnace ruined?:confused:

View more questions Search