Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lupokeri Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 21, 2010, 04:27 AM
    hopper installation
    I have an aluminum window that I am going to replace in my mobile home. The rough opening dimensions are 14 x 32. My question is: would it be possible to replace it with a basement hopper window size 32x 14 installed sideways?
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jun 21, 2010, 07:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lupokeri View Post
    I have an aluminum window that I am going to replace in my mobile home. The rough opening dimensions are 14 x 32. My question is: would it be possible to replace it with a basement hopper window size 32x 14 installed sideways?
    Nope I wouldn't, Windows are designed to shed water being installed in its intended application of factory design. A hopper window would not shed water properly being turned sideways

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dennis Hopper "Do you have any children?" [ 2 Answers ]

A character played by Dennis Hopper was asked if he had any children and his response was, "No but I see a lot of them around." What movie was it?

Tell me about ak grass hopper ? [ 1 Answers ]

Ak grass hopper

New installation [ 2 Answers ]

I'm planning to install bathroom facilities in a small cabin with a plywood floor. The total bath area will be approx. 5' x 8'. Can you tell me if there is a proper order which to hook up the drain lines to the sewer pipe. ( I.E.vent pipe, tub, sink, toilet in that order) Does one or the other...

How do I use this installation? [ 1 Answers ]

I installed filezilla but it won't let me use it!

Hopper won't fit [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a Piranha Evo marker. I also got a revolution hopper and it doesn't fit. Please tell me how to make it fit or what I have to buy.

View more questions Search