Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shisoma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2010, 05:43 PM
    Eee PC notebook FN key stuck on
    My new, only a few weeks old, Eee PC laptop notebook's FN key is stuck on. I had my Neo Alphasmart hooked up and set something onn pressing some buttons. When I saw what I had done and unplugged it my fn key was stuck. I do not have a Numlock key and clicking FN+ f11 only turns down my volume, so what do I do?

~Sarah
    GuyWithoutGlasses Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2010, 01:00 PM
    RMA it.
    Snowmower Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2010, 05:56 AM
    Press Fn + NumLK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where is the @ key on the Dell notebook [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am having trouble with the @ key on my new netbook which is a Dell has anyone had this problem if so please can you tell me what I have to do Many thanks

Dell notebook Fn key stuck on. [ 10 Answers ]

:mad: I have a new Dell notebook with Windows Vista. I somehow managed to turn on the "Fn" key, and I can't turn it off. (Fn is the key that lets you re-purpose some of the other keys). There's no Fn-lock key to turn it off/on, I have no idea how I did it. It makes numbers when I type...

Key stuck [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Dodge Stratus and the key got stuck in the ignition and I can't get it out, also its been getting stuck in park and I have to force it out almost to the point of breaking the shifter please help.

Key stuck [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Dodge Stratus and the key got stuck ini the ignition and I can't get it out, also its been getting stuck in park and I have to force it out almost to the point of breacking the shifter please help.

My Key keeps getting stuck! [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2002 Ford Focus ZX5 and my key keeps getting stuck in the ignition when I go to leave my car. Sometimes, only after several desperate minutes of struggling with it does it budge and several times I have been forced to return home early from an event in order to try to fix it there where I...

View more questions Search