Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nimmynimmy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2010, 07:51 AM
    Can I have a career in pharmacy?
    I took maths as a subject and not biology in plus two.can I still go for b-pharma?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 20, 2010, 07:53 AM
    Sure, if you work extremely hard at it.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 20, 2010, 08:06 AM

Of course they may have additional courses you will have to take
    bleusong52 Posts: 239, Reputation: 46

Jun 30, 2010, 07:29 AM

Where are you planning on studying for this degree? Which university are you enrolled in?

If you are serious about this, you need to check the requirements of where you live. For example, I live in the state of North Dakota, in the US. There is a state pharmacy board that sets the guidelines and education requirements. One of the universities that offers the pharmacy degree ( I used to have one of the professors for my pharmacology classes) lists the required curricula, going year by year. By the time a student gets done with the program, it is about 5 years. But that is here. It may not be where you are.

Start where you live and find out the guidelines. If you are going to attend school in another area, check there.

Good luck to you.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2010, 01:27 PM

Sure you can, although you may have some additional entry level college classes that you'll have to take.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Online Pharmacy [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone here purchased Mono from online pharmacy before? Was it legit?

Pharmacy technicians [ 4 Answers ]

Do pharmacy technicians get paid good?and do they make better money at a hopital like kaiser?

Should I be a pharmacy technician [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if I should take a pharmacy tech class does anyone know if its easy and does it pay good?

HIPPA in a pharmacy [ 21 Answers ]

I had my pharmacy disclose my prescription information to my supervisor. What is the statue of limitations to file a claim against the pharmacy and my former employer? The violation occurred in 9-06.

View more questions Search