Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leenajamal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2010, 07:51 AM
    Bleeding after7days from extraction
    Child7years old has pulp polyp in first primary molar after 7days from extracted this tooth the area of socket apear blue and bleeding at night when he slept what the cause?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 19, 2010, 08:28 AM

There has to be a clot in the gum hole where the tooth was extracted, there also should be minimal bleeding, that's part of the healing process. Blue is probably from a bit of trauma to the gum area from the extraction. If you are in doubt, call the professional who did the extraction.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Questions after extraction [ 4 Answers ]

I had a premolar extracted 5 days ago and I haven't really eaten or drunk much since then (apart from having yoghurts, yoghurt drinks etc) it feels like I have a filling and I feel really uncomfortable. I am considering ringing my dentist tomorrow to get him to have a look at it but I feel it...

Want a crown not extraction [ 2 Answers ]

went to a my dentist for a check up, 6 months previous no problems, however that dentist had left the practice and I now have a new guy. Looked at my teeth and asked if I had and problems with them, my reply was no. He then decided to give me x-rays to see how my old filling were shaping up, he...

Extraction of tooth [ 5 Answers ]

I am told that my tooth is 70% bad but it is strong. Is it necessary to extract now or I can wait till tooth is little bit loose or shakey? Please answer

Extraction [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I went to the dentist the other day and was told I need to have an extraction done. I was given antibiotics and have taken them. I don't have any pain yet but do have swelling gums. I have an appointment in a month (earliest I could get in). Will the infection come back in this time or has it...

Bleeding after an extraction [ 3 Answers ]

Gum bleeding really bad after extraction, gauze not working... is there anything I can try myself to get it to stop.. its pretty sore as well.. well let me know!

View more questions Search