Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lycoris Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2010, 01:25 AM
    Needs help finding a movie with nothing to go by but a vague memory
    This has been bugging me for some time but I need to know.
    It's a movie that showed on I think Showtime or HBO at some point in the 90s.
    Basically, there's a married couple living in a small cottage in some green hills. The wife gets pregnant, I think, and slowly goes insane... Probably.
    The one scene I remember, the wife is laying in bed and, in her insanity, we see that the room starts flooding with milk.
    Sorry if this is too vague beyond help

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Vague memory of a piano solo scene [ 2 Answers ]

From what I remember a woman is playing a solo piece on a grand piano in a large room. I believe she had on an evening gown, maybe light blue. I know it's vague but it's all I remember but I would love to know what the movie was so I could learn the song was she was playing. Thanks!

Very vague memory of a movie [ 1 Answers ]

Somehow I can't remember if this seen is from a movie or something I really lived! I've searched ruthlessly for anything to ease my mind! This is the scene.. it's two little girls both with blonde hair, they're wearing white nightgowns... they've just seen something awful in an old shack in the...

Can anyone identify this film from my vague memory of it? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I really don't remember too much of the film I just remember watching it as a child and am hoping someone will know it from the couple of things I remember. I remember there being a snowman with bright blue eyes that would talk to a little boy and in one part of the film the snowman warned the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.