Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2006, 06:10 AM
    How long a domain name has been registered by the registrant?
    I've surfed a variety of who-is sites and am not finding this.

To be honest, I'm trying to confirm it for some of mine but none of them are with the original company that I registered them with.

Is there any way to tell how long someone has been the registrant of a domain name?

Thanks!
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2006, 06:13 AM
    To clarify. I do see "creation date" with the info here, but I am positive that I first registered it with someone else earlier than the date shown.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Dec 12, 2006, 06:22 AM
    I don't believe this information is kept, the only place you could check is with the company you were registered with before.. :/
    tamannah Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2012, 05:13 AM
    You can check the domain info from here ZippoZap Domain Whois Search this site provides accurate whois information including the domain created date and expiry date. You can easily calculate the age of a domain from the date of creation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Most popular registered logo [ 24 Answers ]

HI, I would like to know, what logo is most widely registered around the world. I have heard that it is WWF and the secon one in Coca Cola, however I need to verify that. I have contacted both companies but with no luck. If you know - please answer. Thanks Anna

Domain Ownership [ 2 Answers ]

Help, First, thanks for having this site. And I'm glad to have joined Background: Now. I created a website called LGBTNation.org. because I was working at another site that was using all my talents for free, and they were making money. So I started my site. Because I have good network...

Domain Name [ 1 Answers ]

If a company has the same name as my domain, can I be forced to shut it down?

View more questions Search