Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dunna Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 03:45 AM
    Tooth..
    Is there any activities that is not allowed if u just went ot the dentist to pull your teeth?
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Dec 12, 2006, 03:53 AM
    The dentist should have briefed you on not what to do... but since you are asking I guess he did not.

The things I have been told are to not chew hard foods such as chips or nuts. Do not chew gum, do not smoke, do not drink coffee or other sugary/caffeinated drinks, do not drink through a straw, do not whistle or suck on objects such as candies or ice popsicles...

Those are the things I remember being told NOT to do within the first 24 hours after having your teeth removed. If you are really concerned you should consult your dentist and ask; a phone call should be easy enough.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tooth abscess. [ 19 Answers ]

I recently had a crown come out and had to go to the dentist to have it put back on. The dentist took an x-ray and told me I had some infection in that tooth and I'd need a root canal. I was started on antibiotics yesterday and a few hours after seeing the dentist my tooth started hurting. It's...

Tooth whitening [ 4 Answers ]

About the laser whitening in the dentist's office, has anyone has that procedure done, and if so, what were the results? I have a little discoloration and wonder if the whitening would even the color out when it is done... any thoughts?

Tooth Abscess [ 1 Answers ]

How Do I Ease Pain Of A Tooth Abscess,taking Painkillers And Antibiotics, But Still Hurts Like Hell.

When will permanent tooth appear [ 1 Answers ]

Our 8 year old daughter has lost one front top tooth and just lost her 4th tooth on the bottom. The other front top tooth has been loose for over a month but hasn't come out yet. The first top tooth came out I think about 4 months ago and nothing is taking it's place yet. The new permanent bottom...

Discolored tooth [ 6 Answers ]

I have a discolored tooth that my dentist says has been caused by nerve damage. Is it possible to reverse the discoloration? Also, I rinse my mouth with baking soda. Could that have caused the discoloration? Is there any danger in rinsing my mouth with baking soda?

View more questions Search