Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crackbaby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2004, 04:05 PM
    Should I ask this girl on a trip...
    I've only known her for about a month now and when we talk we seem to share some of the same things in life.

We are both kind of busy and haven't been out on a date yet but I wonder I should ask her on this 6 day trip with me to break the ice or not.

I can't really tell if she's intrested in me or just being polite.

Part of me says"Yea go ahead and ask" the other part says"She might think i was some kind of nut" What do you guys think?
    adzo_of_melk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2004, 12:29 AM
    Re: Should I ask this girl on a trip...
    By the sound of it, you really like her. I have been in this position more often than not, and from personal experience, my advice is to go for it!
    The worst she can say is no! If she does say no, be cool, don't get angry or upset, because she'll respect that.
    Ask her in an offhand way if she wants to go for a walk or something, but if you think this way won't work, then mayb just start a conversation, and ask something like 'u doing anything this weekend?'
    Good Luck!
    Addi
    psychocutie417 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Apr 29, 2004, 02:59 PM
    WOE There! Take it from a girl... don't ask her. I'm sorry but, u'v only known this girl for a month... and you want to take her on this 6 days trip... first-she mite think you're only in it for the .. u know... 6 days... 5... NITES... so be careful if you aaare going to ask her, so she knows your intentions are only to get to know her better... mentally. But it is a little forward if you've only known her for a month... hope I could help. One.
    adzo_of_melk Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2004, 12:21 AM
    Yea, but if he's known her for a month! Surely that's reasonable to ask her to go on a trip! If you just treated her like a friend first, just look for signs... or ask one of her m8s to ask her if she likes u...
    Good Luck anyway!
    Bioman55 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2004, 04:17 PM
    I have to agree, wait after the trip is over then ask her out to the movies or something

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to take money on trip [ 3 Answers ]

My son is going to Italy and Greece on a school trip very soon. We have gotten conflicting advice as to how best to exchange his money. First what is the best way to secure it. Traveler's Checks, debit card or any other way. Also does the exchange rate differ enough that he should wait until he...

Repairing tub trip drain [ 1 Answers ]

I need to replace the rod and bucket for my brass trip drain on the tub. The problem is that the normal replacement "bucket" is too large. My old one measures about 1.25 inches. Generic replacement is about 1 5/16 inches. Where is this available? I hate to replace the entire drain system if not...

Round Trip times [ 4 Answers ]

My Question is if Series of Round trip times(RTT) is given.Then how can we find out The Smoothed RTT,The Deviation in RTT,The Time out interval at each value.

Breaker doesn't trip [ 3 Answers ]

There is a property that has a 30-amp breaker in the electrical distribution panel labeled for the AC unit. The outside HVAC unit had a maximum over-current protection rating of 25-amps. I'm looking to see how serious this is and also to understand why the breaker doesn't trip with that amp...

Would GFCI trip? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm into salt water fish tanks and I'm trying to get a better understanding of when a GFCI would (or wouldn't) trip under different situations. Suppose I had 1 submersible pump in the tank and for some reason it cracked. (For example, if I were hammering a nail into the wall above the tank and...

View more questions Search