Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mcj88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2010, 05:14 AM
    1998 toyota camry cooling fan
    Neither of my cooling fans are coming on. There is no voltage to them and it is 100 degrees outside. How can I check the sensors to see if they are functioning properly?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jun 18, 2010, 06:57 AM

See if this link helps:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1642158
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jun 18, 2010, 06:58 AM

Any time the engine is running and A/C is turned on, the condenser fan should run at low speed.
    The radiator cooling fan won't come on until coolant temp reaches 199°F. That's pretty hot.
    Is the coolant reservoir full? No signs of coolant boiling over?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toyota camry 1998 cranks but no start.. no spark [ 2 Answers ]

Bought a camry with a blown engine... whole in the block. Car still started, replaced the motor block with another one as well as the crankshaft and motor head. Put everything together and now the engine will not start.. replaced coils.. still have no spark.. have verified the timming like 12 times...

1998 toyota camry radiator fan not working [ 1 Answers ]

I had an accident & had to replace the radiator and the fans. The fans don't work, I replace the relay that are in the fuse box label Fan 1,2,& 3. What else could the problem? Is there another fuse that I am missing? Thanks

1998 Toyota Camry auto shift gear light [ 1 Answers ]

My 1998 Toyota Camry auto shift gear light went off last week. What should I do to replace it? Where to start un-assemble the parts to reach the light bulb? If you have the answer please send e-mail to me. Make sure to write 1998 Camry on the subject line. Too many spam e-mails. If not...

View more questions Search