Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worrel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 08:36 PM
    Make us one heart make us one mind make us one let your will be done
    Where to find the vido, song or the music score
    For this song : make us one heart,make us one mind,let your will be done. Make us one flame, to proclaim your name, make us one, make us one
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2010, 09:15 PM

Quality Christian MIDI for Worship - 38k
    shadowvoice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2011, 09:18 PM
    Wow... I haven't heard this song in 21 years, but you can be sure I will be looking up the video I have of my 1st grade class singing it after this... I don't see it on that link the other person provided
    shadowvoice Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2011, 01:54 AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTJ2WYjhCVs&playnext=1&list=PL5E5285EC359F 7946

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make a invoice template in Excel but have it make copies from 1 to 1000 [ 2 Answers ]

I have to make an invoice template but have it make copies from 1 to 1000 using Excel or Excel and Mail Merge

My shower heads make a high pitch noise how can I make it stop? [ 1 Answers ]

After the water runs for a minute, the shower heads start to make a high pitch noise.

Why can't she make up her mind [ 7 Answers ]

So, I've been dating this girl for about a year. We seem to be more off than on as of late. I love her very much, but she keeps pulling me Back into this ordeal. She came over on valentines day brought me a card and flowers after telling me she wanted us to go our separate ways. I did not know...

He can't make up his mind [ 31 Answers ]

In October 2004, I met a guy at university and I haven't been the same person since. I completely adore him and I can't think of anything I wouldn't do for him. He doesn't feel quite as strongly back though. We have been dating on and off for around a year and it is always him who does the...

View more questions Search