Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chance43211 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 01:54 PM
    What color should I dye my hair if its blond?
    Im thimking of dyeing my hair but I don't know what color?
    ClueLess033 Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2010, 03:46 PM

Well black or dark brown might be nice
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 17, 2010, 04:28 PM

Black or dark brown would be much too harsh and would wash out your complexion. If you can afford it (save up some money?), go to a hair salon and get some advice on color and technique. We have had a lot of cries for help here from young women who do this at home without knowing what they are doing and end up with orange or purple hair -- or even hair falling out.
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Jun 19, 2010, 11:20 PM

If you're a natural blonde, just stay blonde. Maybe a darker or lighter shade of it, but please just stay who you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What color should I dye my hair? [ 4 Answers ]

So, I'm a brunette, fair skin, green eyes. And I like to dye my hair and my hair is medium length, what color should I dye my hair?

Can I dye my hair from a redish brownish to blond without striping it? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I dye my hair from a redish brownish to blond without striping it

What Color To Dye My Hair ? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I found this hairstyle that I'm getting cut really soon so answer fast, I want to know what color of hair I would look good in. The style is short to long side bands and falls down kind of wavy.The pic has a lot of different color streaks all over the head and you only see streaks of the...

How to get dark hair color dye out of my hair? [ 3 Answers ]

Please tell me how to get dark brown hair color out of my hair. It is Nice and Easy and way too dark for my complexion. Any help would be much Appreciated. Thanks,

View more questions Search