Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anjum1086 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 11:49 PM
    viual basic
    Hello sir,
    I want to know that in how many days I can learn the vb.net if I have sound knowledge of visual basic 6.0. Also one thing that for what pupouse the asp.net is used, means it is only used for creating server side applications or we can create non internet applications.Also we use visual basic 6.0 for developing the office automation software, r we going to right side. It is OK or we go for vb.net
    sunny575 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2006, 10:16 PM
    I want to know that in how many days I can learn the vb.net

It depends on how strong are your concepts in vb 6.0 If you are good at vb you can migrate to vb.net with ease. Don't mug up the code learn how to write the same code in different prog. lang.

ASP.Net is used for web-based (internet & intranet & local ) application.

VBA is used for office automation which involves windows shell scripting to work with office applications.

Vb.net is 100% oops prog. lang. when compared to vb and more over all the software industry is moving towards vb.net so go for it.
    Vinita Soni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2012, 09:33 AM
    Sir, if I know only the basic commands of VB then how to implement the matured programs like creating a calculator.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Visual Basic 6.0 [ 1 Answers ]

What is the cost of Visual Studio 6.0 Enterprise Edition?

Basic Yoga [ 1 Answers ]

Give me an idea of where to start beginning yoga poses and stretches. I am thinking about startng yoga. Thanks!

Basic [ 16 Answers ]

Is there anyone here that is a teenager and programs in Qbasic?

Which version of BASIC [ 4 Answers ]

I have a program developed for me, based from XL for it's repetitious formulae functions when macro's are no longer practical. In other words, where XL can no longer be a pratical option, the same work is made into a program. I am no programmer, but the layman's "blueprint" was presented to a...

View more questions Search