Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ayansami Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 11:18 AM
    Who is the perfect muslim SHIA or SUNNI?
    I just want to know that who is the perfect muslim SHIA or SUNNI?

Jun 17, 2010, 11:21 AM

Who is the perfect muslim SHIA or SUNNI?

Jun 17, 2010, 11:23 AM
    I also want to know that the same question...
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 17, 2010, 12:24 PM
    There is no such thing as a "perfect" muslim or any religion for that matter.
    Each different "sect" has a variety of views that all stem from the same base.
    bluefairy_nebul Posts: 163, Reputation: 18

Jun 19, 2010, 08:25 AM

When prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was alive , muslims were not divided into so many groups.

I think, a muslim who leads his life according to the holly quran and sahi hadith fully- is a perfect muslim. He who has perfection in islam and his faith.
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Jun 19, 2010, 01:33 PM

I agree with bluefairy, that the perfect muslim is one who follows the Quran and Sunnah,leaves all that is bid'ah and concentrates on pleasing the Creator and not the created.

The best muslims are the ones who are humble in their prayer,everything they do is for the sake of pleasing Allah,hence leaves all that is forbidden.
    The best muslims, are the best to their neighbors, and kind to the parents,merciful towards other people.

And the best muslims are those who seek forgiveness often, and repents for their mistakes,sins etc.

The best muslims are those who hold fast onto the clear path and leaves the doubtful matters.

javaid14 Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jan 3, 2011, 11:11 AM
    Perfection of a Muslim is not because of his section. It is because of what he/she does (deeds).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can a sunni muslim girl marry a mehdavi muslim [ 14 Answers ]

I am a sunni muslim and deeply in love with a mehdavi muslim but he is not sure weather his community will allow him to marry a sunni

What is da difference between shia and sunni [ 5 Answers ]

I want to know is the difference between sunni and shia because here wher I stay there are a lot of shias and I am a sunni And is matam allowed in islam if not then why do shias beat themselves.

View more questions Search