Janitorial1799 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 10:26 AM
    Janitorial bid form
    Janitorial bids
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2010, 05:49 PM
    Hi, Janitorial1799!

I'm assuming that you're looking for the format of submitting bids for a job. Correct?

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 19, 2010, 09:31 PM

We need to understand exactly what you are looking for before we attempt to help you. Are you looking for bid forms as Clough asked?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to bid on commercial cleaning job 284000 sq ft should I bid per sq or per hour [ 5 Answers ]

I have the oppurtunity to bid a pretty big commercial cleaning job 296 offices, 59 bath rooms15 kitchens 32 waiting areas. What is the best way to bid this job.

Form 8223, form 8316 and form 843 for F-1 student (India) [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am an International student (from India) doing my MS in Computer Science in NY. I worked for a month on CPT in 2009 and I got a w-2 form from my employer recently. And I realized that my employer did withheld Medicare Tax and social Security Tax. And I asked him to refund the SS Tax and...

Janitorial Business [ 2 Answers ]

Been wanting to start a business through janitorial but don't know where and how do I start. What are the possible gains and risks. Answer anyone. Thank you.. MITZI

Form 1099 received, but do I report on Form 1040 or just Form 2106? [ 1 Answers ]

Greetings. I'm hoping I can get some help on what to do with a 1099-MISC form I received from my employer that were for business expense reimbursements. I have read through some questions and answers already and based on them I'm going to file this as a Form 2106. The question is should I...

View more questions Search