Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cindyzamora33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2010, 08:37 AM
    Every year around the date of my brothers death I become very sad is this normal?
    Every year around the date of my brothers death I start to cry, sometimes for no reason. Does our mind just know without us thinking of the event? I am very confused by this. Why is this happening to me?
    angel0772001 Posts: 233, Reputation: 7

Jun 17, 2010, 08:53 AM

I think its very normal. My grandpa passed away 11 years ago this July. Its very hard to lose a loved one. Times never become easier especially around the time of the death. If you were close to your brother it explains everything. All you can do is try and remember the good times and know that they are in a better place
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2010, 09:38 AM

I don't know how you could NOT think of the anniversary of your brother's death, even subconsciously, so, yes, to some extent I would think the date is always on your mind.

I was widowed; every now and then the grief is new and brings me to my knees. The anniversary date is always very, very difficult.

It will get better for you in time but the pain never goes away.

If it would help you, why don't you tell us a little about your brother, what made him special?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal for an 11 year old to date a 13 year old? [ 14 Answers ]

I have a crush on this girl but I'm 13 and she's 11. She's the only girl I've ever loved and I have known her since I was a young girl(8). My parents aren't a prob unless boys are involved so it just matters if its right or not, I just want some adult advice

My date of birth is 22-06-1981 and time is 7:00 pm tell me marrige date and year [ 5 Answers ]

I want know about my marrige, because am 29 years old. I want to know resaon.

Is it normal to feel blue, depress, sad before I have period? [ 5 Answers ]

Is it normal to feel blue, depress, sad and sometimes feel to give up on living, and thinking about committing suicide? 7-10 days before I have period, I notice that I have a kind of feelings above, and all the worst memories are back to me as if it was happen just yesterday, I started to feel...

I cannot get over my brothers death of 3 years [ 5 Answers ]

I lost my brother 3 years ago and think about him daily. I am married and have 2 children and they do not understand why I am still feeling this way. I cannot go to his house to visit his wife and sons because all I want to do is cry. My nephew is getting married soon and I do not know if I can...

Is this normal, If it is then why do I feel so sad? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it normal for my husband to want to watch me having sex with another man? My husband wants me to do this and frankly it makes me sick and sad to know that he would not be upset to see me with another man? Also he wants sex all the time and has been looking at other women a lot? Not sure if he...

View more questions Search