Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PrttyBrownEyez21 Posts: 121, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2010, 06:44 AM
    Biology or Geology?
    Which would would be an easier class.. geology or biology? I want it it to be fun too. In high school I hated earth science and I was good in bio but I don't know if that's a good enough basis to choose bio over geology. There's another class I want to take in the fall and geology would conflict with that since there's only one time slot of geology.
    AandZ4ever Posts: 151, Reputation: 5
    -

Jun 19, 2010, 11:12 PM

I had the same predictament but I choose geology, it will be easy. Apparently people call it rocks for jocks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Field geology [ 1 Answers ]

How we find fault in the field and what kind of crateria for observing fault

Geology [ 5 Answers ]

Marine sedimentary rock layers are deposited during a sea level rise. Later, there is a global sea-level fall. Erosion occurs for a few thousand years or so. The sea returns and more marine beds are deposited. A __________ has formed. A) angular unconformity B) conformity C)...

Geology [ 5 Answers ]

Suppose it were known that in nearby areas, Middle ordovician, pennsylvanian, and cretaceous rocks were oil-bearing. Discuss the potential for oil exploration in the area. In what specific area or areas in this region might you recommend further investigation?

Geology: Rocks [ 1 Answers ]

What type of rock is most likely to contain fossils? And why: If limestone is subjected to metamorphism, what metamorphic rock will likely form? What changes an igneous rock will undergo, if it changes first to a sedimentary rock and then to a metamorphic rock.

Geography, Geology [ 3 Answers ]

Which one is the leargest Cantuary in Asia?

View more questions Search