Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ciaobella716 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 09:31 PM
    Can my Canon go to the shop?
    I have a "Canon IXY Digital" and I just got it one year ago. I dropped it a few months ago anf the zoom lens is hanging off, it is still useable, but this black spring comes in the way of the screen. I don't know if Canon allows sending in for fixing.. Because I know this is fixable. Does anyone know if I can send it to Canon for a "surgery".. This was a very expensive camera and it's a shame to go to waste...
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 12, 2006, 07:23 AM
    Call Canon and ask. If you dropped it, they may not honor the warranty, but they should repair it and charge you for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pet Shop Switched Paperwork [ 2 Answers ]

About 10 months ago I bought a kitten from a pet shop. I was looking for a male cat, as they are cheaper to neuter and it is not quite as urgent as a female. I bought the kitten, which was already microchipped, and received the microchip paperwork for the kitten. Some weeks later I received a...

Coffee Shop [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to start a small coffee shop but I have no idea how to start to find the information I need. Can anyone help to start me on the right path?

Building an online shop [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone advise me on the best value-for-money software to build an online shop? I have only a few items for sale at

View more questions Search