Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charan509 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 11:56 PM
    Who suggest my confusion on career path
    Hai I am charan. Completed my b.tech in 2009 in the stream computers. After completing my b.tech unfortunately I joined in networking and hardware training in hcl cdc this is a six month course. After completion of course I searched a lot for job at last I got a job as a wi-fi network support engineer in a five star hotel. Here there is no work simply sitting and going and also low salary 6ooo. My friends are doing good jobs in software side.
    Now I have a confusion which path I have to go.

Either learn any software course then search a software job
    Or
    This field only continue. If this field continue which is the best path to get more salary

And also is it networking field is good in future?

I am fully confused already I wasted six months here because I didn't learn anything here.
    If I left this job again I have to search for a job because my family is poor.definetly I have to do a job.

I have interested in both jobs either software or network I want good job with high salary.

Please suggest me which path I have to go.

Thanks & Regards,

Charan Tej.

Please send replies to this mail id.>Removed<
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2010, 12:16 AM
    Hi, charan509!

Are you working full-time at the job that you currently have, please?

Also, once a thread has been started, all information needs to stay on the thread so that others with similar questions can benefit by the information that's exchanged. So, I'm going to request that your email address be removed. Doing that will also insure that you won't be in danger of being spammed because it was exposed here.

Thanks!
    charan509 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2010, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough View Post
    Hi, charan509!

Are you working full-time at the job that you currently have, please?

Also, once a thread has been started, all information needs to stay on the thread so that others with similar questions can benefit by the information that's exchanged. So, I'm going to request that your email address be removed. Doing that will also insure that you won't be in danger of being spammed because it was exposed here.

Thanks!
    No this job is shift wise job. Mng afternoon and night shifts..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which career path? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey! I have talked to counselors at my school about this, yet none seemed to help! You guys always have great advice so I thought I would take myself here :) I am currently going to be a sophomore and I am trying to discover where my passion lies, I really want to focus and graduate in 4 years...

Which career path should I take? [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently working as a administrative assistant. I have been at my job for almost 4 years and started here when I was about 19. Even though it has been a good job, but there are some things that are screwy and I don't get compensated enough for the work I do, and also there is really no room...

What Career path should I take? [ 2 Answers ]

I am having a lot of difficulty deciding what I should do once I am finished my B.A. in Anthropology (it is my major, sociology is my minor). I am in my third year of my undergrad and am 20 years old. I do enjoy the courses I am taking and if I had the money or was paid to go to school I would...

Career Path [ 1 Answers ]

I have one and a half year experience in Siebel Functional Testing plus 6 months internship in Siebel technology(completed a project during internship).Worked on CRM and PRM modules. What type of career prospects I have ?

View more questions Search