Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Underoath123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 08:51 PM
    I cant stop thinking about her
    A few days ago I was hanging out with a few friends... theres this one girl there that I sort of had feeings for at the time... we drank a little bit and one thing led to another and we ended up getting together... now I don't know if she likes me or wants to be with me or anything because I don't no if she thinks it was just like a one night sort of thing because we drank a little bit... but I can't stop thinking about this girl and its killing me not knowing if she has feelings for me... can someone help me out with this situation please and tell me how I can tell if she has feelings for me or how I can maybe drop these feelings if she doesn't want anything to do with me?
    GoW Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 09:04 PM
    Well I don't know if that will help you but this thing happen almost the same way as you except we didn't drank but I knew her since couple of week and we were talking only a bit so I decided to call her and to have the truth once for all and she tell me that she feel the same way as me.. the only suggestion I could have to said that you should try to talk to her about that you will be sure that you will know the truth too. I hope this could help you a liltle..
    Underoath123 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 09:12 PM
    It would help but I kind of see this girl and are with people that hang out with her everyday so if I got turned down or something like that it would be very very awkward around her and other people... if anyone has any more advice PLEASE let me know because I can't get my mind off her because alls I want is to be with her..
    GoW Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 09:23 PM
    Yea its true, or u can just wait a bit longer and try to see if she could have feelings for you while you do activities with her and her friends or your friends too, you can try to act like normal but at same time u can try to ask her some question that could tell you that she could have sentiment for you and if you feel that she have them. Well when u have your information try to ask her if she liked you like the same way as you like her , no? So ull be able to continue to see your friends with her too without thinking if she likes you or no..
    Hurty Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2006, 12:21 AM
    Hey
    I think that the best way to know is (to ask her)
    Maybe you can get out togather again and see what will happen,or simply let things gose normally...
    But I prefer you ask her,that will make you end all the Q that in your mind..
    mrsmoz Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 03:34 PM
    I wudnt ask her because if she doesn't feel the same way, then as you said it would be akward because you hang around together. Jus act around her as you wher the night that you slept wiv her! B nice to her and flirt a little. You should be able to if she likes u, if she makes an effort to talk to you more than ne else or sit by you and ''accidently'' put her hand on your leg or sumfin. I no when I like a boy I wudnt tell him but always talk 2him and touch skin, do you get me?
    Good luk anyway! X
    cherrybubblesss Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2007, 03:42 PM
    I think that you should contact her and just ask her to hangout or something.if she doesn't feel the sameway,unfortunately you can't simply "drop" feelings. It will just take some time.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 7, 2007, 07:48 PM
    Of course you both have feelings after a drunken night of one thing after another but the only way to find out if there is anything else is to ask her out. Caution though, don't get you expectations up to high, alcohol makes for easy sex, not love or even like. Seldom does anything lasting come of this kind of hook-up. Don't get carried away.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can't stop thinking about my ex [ 20 Answers ]

I'd been going out with my girl for 2months, then one day she just turned around and said that she ' couldn't be bothered'. This was about 2 weeks ago. I tried my hardest, and did nothing wrong to her. This was my first serious relationship. Ever since we split, all I can think about is her, and it...

How will l stop thinking about someone l love [ 7 Answers ]

Hello to * ishme l have a love one that l can't stop thinging about her, *how will l stop thinging about her. And so that she will think about me. And if someone love you ,what are the sings that she show you that she love you.

Why am I thinking of this? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Adadfadf

Why am I thinking of her... [ 14 Answers ]

I recently (last few days) have been thinking a lot about a girl (woman now) I use to work with. We never dated and I have no idea if she liked me or was even interested. I highly doubt she was. I did ask her out to dinner, she accepted, but later declined for no reason. I found out weeks later...

Just thinking [ 4 Answers ]

My son is developmentally delayed. Since he got into Junior High, he has been getting into trouble. Mostly petty things. I'm considering home schooling him. I don't think he was ready for JH academically or emotionally. My questions have to do with how do I assess for myself where to start his...

View more questions Search