Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    antanasiab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 08:59 PM
    I was wondering what am I suppose to major in college if I want to become an ob/gyn?
    I am looking for colleges in Georgia with a great pre-med program but I can't seem to find one and I need to know if its something else in particular I'm suppose to be looking up besides pre-med
    drboni Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Sep 18, 2010, 10:59 PM

Major in any science or math field. There are certain required course for Med School. Find out what there are for the particular school that interests you and be sure to include them in your curriculum.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Sep 18, 2010, 11:03 PM

Go to your local library. There are several excellent college guides there, including helps on identifying appropriate college(s) -- which are rated, figuring out a program/track to take, finding out about coursework and financial aid. Be sure to ask a REFERENCE librarian for help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 19, 2010, 07:00 AM

Assuming you are talking about Georgia, the state in the US
    Not Georgia, the country near Russia, you must not have looked very hard. One of the top medical schools in the nation is in Atlanta GA

About Emory | Emory University | Atlanta, GA

It provides undergrad in pre med and more.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Switching college major [ 2 Answers ]

Could I possibly go to a college and get my Bachelor's degree in Biology, and transfer to a different college to get my Master's in Marine Biology?

Math Major for College [ 3 Answers ]

What other MAINLY math websites are there please, I am thinking of using my GI Bill to go back to school and I will need all the help I can get, if I start with Algebra 107 I am just going to keep taking math classes all the way through a BA, possibly through a Masters level. Adult education at...

Is this college major in Medical [ 2 Answers ]

Is James Madison A Medical school?

Choosing a College Major [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am in the process of transferring from a community college to a university to attain a bachelor degree. I chose to major in Marketing and after talking to various people: college counselors, parents, people who went to college and those that don't, I am completely unsure of myself right...

I don't know what I am supposed to major in at college [ 14 Answers ]

Ok so this is my question what am I supposed to major in at college if I want to be an obstetrician/gynecologist??

View more questions Search