Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Jun 16, 2010, 06:52 PM
    So White I didn't pay for!
    Guys,I have finally added Fair and White Exclusive to my list.
    It is really good... though I am confussed if it has HQ or not.
    I have used it for over a month now... yes a month... and it is sweet.I look at my shade now and I am like... hmmm,you are soon getting to your destination.
    So to those of you who are looking for something to try,give it a shot.It works for me... may be your second love.I use it with the serum.

Okay... now something crazy happened to me today.I hope I don't get into trouble.I came to this site and it looked kind of... they had beauty products from FnW,X-White,Maxi Light and so on... Their prices were really cheap.I saw So White there for just $24.So I said to myself... jack pot.Then I began the process filling the info... Then after I checked out... few secs later,I realised I may not have had enough money in the card.So I just said... anyway,it won't go through cos the money in the card isn't enough(it was a gift card)
    Behold,I was shocked to find the package at my door today! I don't want to get into any trouble oh...
    I called the card service and they say they can't even trace that transaction on my card.So tell me,how did it go through?Why are they sending me something I have not paid for?Hope some one is not tempting me!
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Jun 16, 2010, 08:15 PM
    Don't you know its ingredients? It can be dangerous
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Jun 17, 2010, 02:29 AM

Super Shallow - in that case everything according to you is dangerous.

You don't wish for people to use mono.
    You don't wish for them to use Fair and White because it has dangerous ingredients.
    Your against Bio cLaire
    Your against mequinol as a the weaker depig agent.

What do you expect people who wish to lighten ? Use Turmeric and Milk to go white ?

Anyway on a serious note, how is your lightened complexion looking now ? Are you happy with it ? Is it giving you more attention ?
    Deeo Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Jun 17, 2010, 08:13 AM
    Now you made him run away from you, gorgeous
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

Jun 17, 2010, 08:18 AM
    Lol supershallow you used mono so why you putting people off it?

Some people on here are warning people with dark skin to not use it but hey you used it

I'm also thinking of using it but I'm not dark skinned

Jun 17, 2010, 10:22 AM

Ha ha ha ha
    They told me to keep the So White Lotion! I did not pay a dime!Just called them.
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Jun 17, 2010, 10:51 AM

I just asked a Q.. thats it!
    Is it OK to use something that you don't know what kind of ingredients it contains? I think not.
    We live in the 21 century 2010 in a western world
    Almost every medical research/study is wide open for the public.. if you want to know what to use for lightening you better educate yourself than just go and buy some product with stupid kitschy name that you don't even know what ingredients it contains. It might work for a while and might get worst and in that stage no one will help you, yeah not even your good supplier

Monobenzone is for depigmentation.
    Using monobenzone for lightening is very stupid, and I was like that, which was great for some sellers making good profit from it, providing me fake dulited product.
    Remember Lighterrr from this froum? She was MONOBENZONE.NET promoting her website all over this place and selling dangerouse chemicals and call it monobenzone
    Or HQ.. I spent 1500 usd for 1kg of nothing.. she shut down her website and disappeared from the forum.

My DEPIGMENTATION process is going quite well..
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Jun 17, 2010, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    Ha ha ha ha
    They told me to keep the So White Lotion! I did not pay a dime!Just called them.
    Which Fair n white products from the exclusive line are you using? Message me the products that you are using.

Jun 17, 2010, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Shallow View Post
    don't you know its ingredients? it can be dangerous
    I do know the ingredients of F&W Exclusive body lotion.But there only one thing I am confused about is if it has HQ or not.If it has HQ,then I would do well not to use it for more than 6 months as most dermatologist advice.
    Dizzellz112 Posts: 154, Reputation: 8

Jun 18, 2010, 03:53 AM
    Oo sorry supershallow

viola have you contacted the company?

Jun 18, 2010, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzellz112 View Post
    oo sorry supershallow

viola have you contacted the company?
    Yes I have,but I received no reply.I will still contact them again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Price range selling an authentic piece (white brick) White House 1950 w/placque? [ 0 Answers ]

2 were sold on ebay 2007-2008 but don't have access to $ they [email protected]

36C67-189 White Rodgers Gas Valve, white and blue wires: which is TH and which is TR? [ 2 Answers ]

Simple version... 36C67-189 White Rodgers Gas Valve, white and blue wires: which is TH and which is TR? Long version... I'm installing a new gas valve in my 1989 era coleman furnace (The correct modern replacement, the 36C67-189 White Rodgers Gas Valve). My furnace has a white and a blue wire. ...

White rodgers thermostat black and white wires [ 1 Answers ]

We have a very old white roger thermostat for our gas furnace and are replacing it with a honeywell rth2310. Our current thermostat only has two wire one balck and the other white. Where do I make the connections.

Little White White spots all over my arms. Monobenzone user [ 43 Answers ]

I have been using it for almost 2 weeks but not every day. I have started using it twice a day and then decided to slow it down and use it once a day. I have mixed the 20% with my body lotion and that's how I used it. At the beginning I noticed that my skin got brighter and no side effects and...

Bumps, white discharge, redness, itchy, some white pus [ 6 Answers ]

This hasn't been the first time but this time its not going away and I'm young and I don't want to see a doctor. Its very itchy and the bumps are red and swollen and hurt sometimes. They also bleed and I have A LOT of discharge. Its very uncomfortable. What could it be? Do I have to see someone? Or...

View more questions Search