Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NJP88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 08:38 PM
    Hypothyroid ,anemic, rls, short of breath, low calcium... what is my problem?
    Hypothyroid ,anemic, rls, short of breath, low calcium... what is my problem?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 11, 2006, 08:55 PM
    More info is needed. Since I can't review your charts myself I need more info.

You have hypothyroidism, hypocalcemia,

RLS?

What has your doctor said?
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Jan 6, 2007, 06:43 PM
    You should see your Doctor. Most of these symptoms i.e. shortness of breathe can be thoses of Restless Leg Syndrome (RLS) which can be a sign of poor circulation.

And with poor circulation, your heart and other organs can be deprived of much needed oxygen. When oxygen is not getting to organs sufficiently, they may not function properly and begin to fail.

You should be evaluated by a Physician when you are suffering from what could be a fatal condition e.g. RLS. Seeking a Physician soon, can greatly reduce the risk of further damage of organs and the way they function.

Hope this answers your question!

WORK(S) CITED

1. RLS Foundation, 2006. Patient letters on RLS symptoms and remedies- Page 43
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 6, 2007, 07:25 PM
    Sorry BK, got the spread it message. I know what RLS is, it just escaped me!!

bkdaniels is absolutley 100% correct on this. You need to seek the advice of your doctor to get a true medical diagnosis.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Calcium and cells [ 1 Answers ]

What is the meaning of dependent and anti-dependent CA+ (CALCIUM) and can you explain me please how do the cells attach to the flask?

Calcium supplements [ 1 Answers ]

Lately, I've heard a Calcium commercial that states a Calcium supplement must contain phospherus in order for the Calcuim to be beneficial to one's body. According to my MD and, everything else I've ever read regarding this topic, only Vitamin D need be present for proper asorption. I would like...

What pill is rls 2? [ 4 Answers ]

Could somebody please explain what this pill is and what its effects are I'm doing research and would love a hand... the pill itself is a rounded cylinder shaped orange pill with a line straight down the middle. Any help would be appreciated

Another shower low pressure problem [ 3 Answers ]

I have read some of the other low pressure shower issues posted here but none seem quite the same. I don't have a one valve or three valve system. Mine is a two valve shower system... hot and cold. It is a shower, not a tub/shower. My problem is that the hot water pressure is really bad. I...

Hypothyroid, what to do [ 2 Answers ]

I was just diagnosed with hypothyroid. They say I have to take some meds (levothyroxin 50 mcg)for 8 weeks and then get my blood tested again. I was a health major in college so I am quite worried. I didn't get much info from my doctor because after I talked with him I thought of all these...

View more questions Search