Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    terriesanchez Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 04:03 PM
    How much is a crown for a molar
    I had a root canal and I need a crown how much do they start any idea?
    verrob Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Jun 16, 2010, 05:18 PM

It depends on what kind of crown you get. Call your DDS and ask questions about what kind of crowns they do, and the cost of each crown. Good luck.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2010, 05:40 PM

It depends on where you live, what kind of material is being used and what all needs to be done prior to the crown prep.

As verrob said, call your dentist or go in for an estimate.

By the way, no need to post your question 3 times within 2 minutes. We are volunteers here and don't sit by the computer in order to reply instantly. Thanks!
    jferr3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2013, 04:49 AM
    For crying out loud can't someone give the guy a straight answer? He wants to know how much it costs. He doesn't need to be told to ask the dentist he is askig YOU GUYS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Root canal on molar with crown [ 5 Answers ]

I need a root canal on my tooth with a 3 month old crown. I was told it was possible to drill on the top of the tooth, perform the root canal,and then put in a permanent filling. Can this be done safely in one appt.

I got a root canal and needed crown lengthening but got billed for a crown? [ 10 Answers ]

I went to a new dentist for a horrible tooth ache. They took a full set of X-rays which is fine but I just needed them to look at the one tooth ASAP. I was told I needed a root canal, crown lengthening, and porcelien crown. I could not afford everything at once so I did the root canal the next day...

Broken left molar crown , real not replacement [ 1 Answers ]

What can I do till I see a dentist , I bought the dentek kit and was thinking of using the temp filling to seal the root but I didn't save the crown , would this be OK to do ?

Crown Lengething .how long before crown put on [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question regarding crown lengething. I had the procedure done when I had my wisdom teeth removed on a back molar and a temporary was placed on that tooth. Due to insurance issues I was not able to get the perminate till after the new year. How long does it take for the area to heal and...

Root Canal Through a Molar with a Gold Crown [ 4 Answers ]

Is it possible to have a root canal on a molar that has a gold crown and what are the possible complications? Should I use my regular dentist or a Endodontist? Thanks

View more questions Search