Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlmjlm30 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 11:13 AM
    What to bid on construction clean up job
    Hi I am starting my own construction-cleanup business but I am having a little trouble in the bidding department. I am not sure what to charge. If I should charge per square foot what is an average rate? Windows would be extra charge as well. I live in Maine. Also would like to know if anyone knows where I could see a sample contract so I can try and come up with something myself to put into it. Thanks:)
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jun 19, 2010, 09:44 PM

Are these bids for construction clean ups or final cleans?

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to bid on commercial cleaning job 284000 sq ft should I bid per sq or per hour [ 5 Answers ]

I have the oppurtunity to bid a pretty big commercial cleaning job 296 offices, 59 bath rooms15 kitchens 32 waiting areas. What is the best way to bid this job.

Construction cleaning bid for sq. Ft in Hawaii [ 10 Answers ]

I was woundering if anyone knows how to bid per sq. ft. on a 1500 sq. ft new construction town home. I need to put in a total bid and brake it down to sq. ft. do you know how much cents per sq. ft. I live on the big island of Hawaii. The rates are definatley different from the mainland prices so...

Construction job clean-up [ 13 Answers ]

Hello, eveyone I have just been award the cleanup job for a dunkin donuts, however I have not clue how to charge this job. I've been in the cleaning business for several years now. I normally clean rental, domestic properties and construction houses. Since God has moved the guys I work for in...

How do I give a construction bid [ 4 Answers ]

I am doing mew construction,I need to Know the correct procedure to do the documents :rolleyes:

Submitting a bid for a home construction clean-up. [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to submit a bid for a exclusive large home, construction clean. I do not know how to write one to submit. I have an idea on the charge, but any points would help. Thank you

View more questions Search