Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lJ. Posts: 446, Reputation: 21

Aug 6, 2010, 11:51 PM

Consider what else you ate that day.
    Consult your doctor.
    Vitamins, water, fiber, anything basically very much out of moderation can cause somewhat negative results.
    Good luck.
    unluckynut Posts: 294, Reputation: 23

Aug 8, 2010, 11:54 PM

Just wanted you to know my doctor gave me WelChol after having my gallbladder out and I could have kissed him. Why do they wait so long to give you that. Just read all the posts, glad to hear they found out what was wrong. That gallbladder is a mean little devil, and worse when he's gone. Take care!
    crazyknarf Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 06:28 PM
    If you have stomach pains due to too much fiber, first thing is to drink plenty of water.
    Do NOT TAKE Aleve. Take Tylenol instead. Aleve, may upset the stomach even further.

You may have I.B.S Irritable Bowel syndrome.

I have had it a few times. And best to do the following.

Use the Brat Diet for a few days, with plenty of water. Do not take anything with processed sugars
    Or sugar free.

Bananas should be completely yellow. No green at all on any part of the bananas.
    Rice (Bowled or steamed White rice only plan.)
    Apple sauce. No Sugar or unsweetened. All natural.
    Toast. Plan dry toast.
    Keep drinking water. So if it just overload in fiber, your body needs time to flush it out.

If not better in 3 to 5 days, check to the doctors to see see if it a stomach flu.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What causes big stomach or flappy stomach [ 8 Answers ]

What causes big stomach or flappy stomach? How can that be prevented?

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

What's wrong with my stomach [ 3 Answers ]

I have very bad eating habits. I work a lot and work a very physical job. I don't get a long break at work so I usually don't eat all day. Then at night when I come home I eat a lot then go to sleep not long afterwards. I noticed that the next morning I wake up with very bad stomach pains and I...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search