Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hernes123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2010, 09:49 AM
    Coast spas troubleshooting
    My coast spa tripps the gfci breaker as soon as you energize it,and you can hear a click in the circuit board. It acts like a dead short.Was wondering if there is a way to test the components in the board or do I replace the board?
    Pjmadisen Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2010, 11:43 AM
    It's a heater
    keith herrmann Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 04:49 PM
    Small leak in large 2" line on side of tube. Access and how to repair?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Elite Spas - Do you own one? [ 0 Answers ]

Anyone own an Elite Spa? I'm looking at one of these and curious about any one who may own one. Elite Spas

Spas wiring hook up [ 1 Answers ]

Wiring New Hot Tub With 50 Amp Box At Hot Tub What Size Wire From Main Box To The 50 Amp Box, What Size Wire From 50 Amp Box To Hot Tub Thanks Kp

False Tripping GFCI and SPAS [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 240volt spa, and I hooked the electricity myself. I installed a 70 AMP breaker at the main panel and purchased a spa panel from Lowe's. The panel includes a GFCI 50AMP breaker and includes extra places for lighting and what not. My spa requires 4 wires (2 hots, neutral, and ground)....

Diverter valves for shower spas [ 1 Answers ]

I am building a new shower. I have 2 water supplies, h and c, on each side of the shower area. The 3/4" pair will serve one shower head and 3 body sprays, and the opposite side 1/2" set will supply one body spray and one shower head.(as well as a bar sink on the opp. Side of the wall). I have...

View more questions Search