Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jun 21, 2010, 02:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by albear View Post
    yeah i know, but i saw an opportunity and went for it :)
    I thought it was great. I wondered who'd pick that one up and run.
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Jul 7, 2010, 12:36 PM

I think we are already in the end times, look around you the signs are all there.

God has been ruled out and consumerism and materialism rules supreme, what's happening to us, we no longer care about others or many don't, if we see someone being attacked well walk on by not wanting to get involved, we can say its not so, but it is its all there right in front of our eyes.

Some preach the bible and yet those self same people send their sons to war, and many are killed all in the name of religion, those self same sons will kill another woman's son and come home a hero for what killing another human being, we see signs all over saying support our troops isn't that just another way of saying support legalised murder, we are all guilty of it.

When you sit down to eat do you give a thought to the person in some poorer country who hasn't eaten for weeks. Every day every where on this planet the world ends for someone, however soon if not in 2012 the world will end for all of us, and why? Because we don't care anymore, we condone the breaking of the 10 commandments daily. Look at our children they're dating having sex and who knows what else younger and younger. We have no real control over them now either with children's rights and no spanking rules, teachers cannot chastise them either, and they're taking over. The art of reading and writing is as good as dead most children today use text speak.

We are no longer a society its now a race to get the latest gadget, or follow the latest trend, if you're a person with morals and high standards now you're seen as an oddity. If you speak your mind you're treated with contempt instead of being treated as just a person, with a right to an opinion. In many areas we cannot even voice an opinion because of political correctness, which also took away our right to free speech. Take terrorism that was conveniently invented to take away even more of our rights, and some may not accept this or believe it but 911 and 7/7 were not terrorist acts its been proven there were bombs going off in the twin towers, and both buildings fell in same manner as would planned demolitions. The evidence is out there. Movie named Loose Change will explain this to anyone who thinks it was terrorists. The war in Iraq was about the oil, no more than that no wmd were found and won't be. In the UK the Holocaust has been removed from school curriculum's, why because it offended the Muslims.

Our governments lie to us, they've always lied to us, there are powers unseen by most who control this world they control the wars and both sides are financed by the same backers. Elections are rigged, We are controlled there are cameras watching our every move just type into your mobile phone where am I and it'll tell you almost to the spot, this with 2012 isn't so much about the Mayans its man and his desire for more more more and me me me. We humans are going to be the products of our own annihilation, our own demise we've stripped our planet earth of almost all her resources, the population is 65 billion, and growing, there are powers out there that have suppressed our true power and abilities since time began.

Its all been foretold for all of us to discover and its all coming to pass, I was told that on 21st June 2009, that was the beginning of the 7th trumpet. I'm not particularly religious, but I see all around me everyday how people care less about others, there no community spirit, we don't look out for each other anymore, and yes I do believe that 2012 is going to mark the end of life as we know it, not so much our world ending but things will be changing and many here will wish they were not, Have you looked around the USA, huge fema camp prisons are built with row on row of coffins, what are they for,

Lucifer or Satan rules this world and I believe he's going to re appear on earth soon, The world won't literally end, or will it claims of Nibiru or planet ex could be true, and if so it means we were all seeded by aliens, the annunaki, and they're allegedly coming back in or around 2012, the date isn't precise but it's a possibility.

Look how immoral the planets inhabitants are, we now celebrate same sex relationships and they're even allowed a kind of marriage ceremony, marriage was a concept designed for Male and Female, it was the norm until this century, give it 10 years and heterosexuals will be the oddity,( if we are still a race that is) I'm not for or against same sex, but when its being taught in schools as an alternative relationship, I think that shows what this world has become, its in the bible that man should not lay with man, and sodomy is a sin, yet its practiced everywhere, even celebrated, and for this and other reasons, I truly believe the world as we know it will soon disappear its doing so right under our noses now. I hope and pray my sons grow up to be heterosexuals,assuming they get to grow up, that wasn't how it was ten years ago, with my eldest son I had no such worries.

There's an elite group controlling our world, the Illuminati, and they have plans to take this world over, via the new world order, and they're succeeding. Call me crazy I don't care, I have researched this for over 10 years. Just look around you at the world today.

Here's are 2 links to sites where you'll find the results of my research its all there take a look if you want to or not, the choice is yours, however I suggest to all that its time to wake up, I'm not a doomsdayer I am however I believe more of a realist and its time we all knew the truth.

2012wakeupcall
    Or
    2012infoshare
    Just_Another_Lemming Posts: 437, Reputation: 211

Jul 7, 2010, 03:46 PM

Wow positiveparent. Now I feel guilty and rather shallow. I was considering curlyben's question thinking, yes, I would like to know so that I can go out and get laid as often as possible. You know, go out with a "bang" and all that. I guess I need to rethink my answer now.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 7, 2010, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Just_Another_Lemming View Post
    Wow positiveparent. Now I feel guilty and rather shallow. I was considering curlyben's question thinking, yes, I would like to know so that I can go out and get laid as often as possible. You know, go out with a "bang" and all that. I guess I need to rethink my answer now.
    Postive's approach to the problem of 20l2 does not necessarily mirror mine, and is only his opinion. It is not necessary to change your thinking, Just, you are your own person.

Tick
    -

Jul 7, 2010, 04:15 PM

I agree its up to the individual how they want to view or approach the whole 2012 thing, and what's good for me isn't necessarily good for anyone else, we've all got a right to our own opinions on anything we choose in life, and what I believe or feel is what I choose to look at in this matter.

It wouldn't do for us to all share the same views on life or anything about it. Its just my opinion.

Im also a female.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2010, 06:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by positiveparent View Post

Im also a female.
    :p... I knew there was something I liked about you:D

How is your future looking in the near times?
    -

Jul 8, 2010, 10:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    :p...I knew there was something I liked about you:D

How is your future looking in the near times??
    Ive no idea about my future like all others we don't know what's going to happen, we can hope for a good future we can work towards obtaining that aim, but if we get it or not is not in our hands, All anyone of us has or ever will have is NOW this moment, So I live each day as it comes in the way I believe is right for me and my family, by being the best person I can be and doing unto others as I would have done to myself. I think I walk my talk, and practice what I preach, although I don't believe I actually preach, I wish all others all the love and luck in the world and that I hope they're God goes with them.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2010, 10:22 AM
    Positive,

A lot of the stuff you mention in your long post seems to apply mostly to the US, not the rest of the world.

I see you chose "positiveparent" as your user name, doesn't that kind of conflict with your doomsday prediction? Are you raising your kids to believe that they only have a few years to live?
    -

Jul 8, 2010, 10:43 AM

My intentions were not to portray my thoughts as being aimed at any one country, it is very much the same here in the UK.

Ive no idea of how people in the USA live so I would say if anything it is based upon how people in the UK are.

I am raising my children to be good kind and helpful to others, to be responsible for their actions and to accept they're going to need to live by rules of the land and to respect others for being entitled to their opinions and not judge others who may appear to be or have less than they do.
    In this I believe I am being am positive parent.

As stated my beliefs or thoughts on 2012 are merely an opinion I reached after doing many years of research. I like everyone else have no real idea what will happen if anything in 2012, I merely gave my opinion to how I feel the world has become.

Again my children will and already do have a right to voice their opinions, and I do not inflinct my beliefs or opinions on anyone else.

If they differ to anothers that's fine we all have our own perceptions of reality and how we interpret same.
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2010, 10:46 AM
    Ok, I was just wondering if people who think that humanity will perish in two years lived any differently. Your story is very entertaining. :)
    -

Jul 8, 2010, 10:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Ok, I was just wondering if people who think that humanity will perish in two years lived any differently. Your story is very entertaining. :)
    I didn't say humanity will perish in 2 years time, I said I think the world as we know it will possibly change, in or around 2012, I didn't give a timeline or date, as stated Im entitled to my opinion and perceptions as are you, if they don't compliment one anothers that's fine, we all see the world through our own eyes.

TO QUOTE Part of my original reply. " if a person voices an opinion theyre treated with contempt, not just as a person with a right to an opinion"

I rest my case.
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2010, 11:21 AM
    Then I agree with you: the world will as we know it will change sometime in the future, as it always has.
    I wasn't treating you with contempt, I was wondering if that mindset/perception affected one's way of living.
    -

Jul 8, 2010, 11:34 AM
    Then I agree with you: the world will as we know it will change sometime in the future, as it always has.
    I wasn't treating you with contempt, I was wondering if that mindset/perception affected one's way of living.
    Then I apologise to you for misinterpreting your comments.
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2010, 11:40 AM
    No problem mate. I'm off to play golf with my lesbian friend, she's a hoot.
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2010, 12:14 PM

I would not want to know about it because all my focus would be on preparing for that event and not what really matters to me.
    -

Jul 8, 2010, 12:54 PM
    No problem mate. I'm off to play golf with my lesbian friend, she's a hoot.
    LOL I too have lesbian friends and aquaintances and also gay men friends and I agree they're a hoot and great fun..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is 2012 real? [ 7 Answers ]

I mean, is it? Today the weather is hotter than usual, lots of earth quakes going on, and food shortage and population are worst.

What do you think of 2012? [ 4 Answers ]

There are no bad answers. There are no asnwers. Only opinions. What are yours?

Passover 2012 [ 1 Answers ]

On what day is passover in the year 2012 ?

2012 doomsday [ 3 Answers ]

What do you think will happen on the 21st December 2012? :rolleyes: Will the earth change, be destroyed? Will it be the end? :eek: Discussion please!!

2012 Real? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was just wondering what thoughts people had on 2012. From what I have heard, I'll just sum it up, 2012 is supposed to be the ending of the myan calendar and something like a judgement day is supposed to happen that year. What are your thoughts?

View more questions Search