Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2010, 08:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    May we all soon see some 'non male bashing',,maybe a little sunshine,,Not yet??that's ok,someday this will pass,water under your....umm..ok after that too.. anyway,where was I,Oh yeah!!!Sunshine and flowers blooming,,kids running through the house,and this guy just a past hurt,not worth the time to think about.

Grieve to your hearts content.

forgive yourself for anything you feel guilt about.THEN,,,you return to the person I think we all knew on here,, after all,,this is a HELP desk..you must have helped others(you do have feelings,empathy... compassion,etc.)

I am not saying do this now,,but when you do return to you,,not the hurt you,,I know there will be many here to support you,,me included:)

Couldn't have said it better.. I really mean it... I couldn't have.
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jun 17, 2010, 09:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    May we all soon see some 'non male bashing',,maybe a little sunshine,,Not yet??that's ok,someday this will pass,water under your....umm..ok after that too.. anyway,where was I,Oh yeah!!!Sunshine and flowers blooming,,kids running through the house,and this guy just a past hurt,not worth the time to think about.

Grieve to your hearts content.

forgive yourself for anything you feel guilt about.THEN,,,you return to the person I think we all knew on here,, after all,,this is a HELP desk..you must have helped others(you do have feelings,empathy... compassion,etc.)

I am not saying do this now,,but when you do return to you,,not the hurt you,,I know there will be many here to support you,,me included:)

I know that this will pass and things will be fine... This was just something that I had to do... vent that is. I really am thankful to have had you guys listen and talk me through it. Thank you for that.

I also don't want people to misunderstand... I know that all men are not like him. Not all women are like him. Don't worry, I'm not going to shave my head and preform witchcraft on all men, and become a man hater. Lol

This isn't about men... this is about Mark! He is who I am mad at, not men.

This too shall pass.
    Welbeing Expert

Jun 17, 2010, 09:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Nope he is not in our lives. We were together for a long time, going to get married, he was abusive, when I got preggers I left him. I enrolled us in therapy, he went to one class, and left the province when my daughter was 2 months old. He never looked back, didn't tell me he was leaving, cleaned out the bank account out in the process. He will send gold lockets on Christmas engraved with "Love Dad" Send cards saying how much he loves her, and sign it "love daddy", send her $100 shoes that are too small. It's a joke

It wasn't my ideal situation, I didn't want to be a single mom, I didn't want to raise a kid with no child support, and no help and on my own. But that's life. It goes on. I was the one who decided to have un protected sex, it was my choice and now I must live by it.

I'm not going to lie, it sucks. I love my daughter, would I do it all over again with the same result? You betcha. I have never known love like this before. Cliche, yup; you bet, but it's the truth.

You will be okay. You take his sorry a$$ to court and you ask for child support. If he is going to be a good dad, let him. he may not have been a good husband or boyfriend, but let him try and be a good dad.
    Your story is amazing! Just amazing! Thank you for sharing that with me and everyone else. Reading your story gives me hope that everything will be OK. Even though I know it will. To know that your daughter was is and will always br OK make me have comfort. That was/is a concern of mine... that my child knows he/she is loved even without a Father.

Your story was inspirtional... and I again thank you for sharing that with me.:)
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2010, 10:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Your story is amazing! Just amazing! Thank you for sharing that with me and everyone else. Reading your story gives me hope that everything will be ok. Even though I know it will. To know that your daughter was is and will always br ok make me have comfort. That was/is a concern of mine....that my child knows he/she is loved even without a Father.

Your story was inspirtional....and I again thank you for sharing that with me.:)

You will be fine. There will be days of anger and days of happiness. That child will make it all worth while. Children are a blessing. You are strong and that baby will be strong... Kit
    Welbeing Expert

Jun 17, 2010, 10:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    You will be fine. There will be days of anger and days of happiness. That child will make it all worth while. Children are a blessing. You are strong and that baby will be strong.....Kit
    Thanks Kit:)

You are my friend.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jun 17, 2010, 11:27 AM

Hey Enigma, I'm glad I could share it with you. And I'm glad you found inspiration in it. Just think of this wonderful extended family you have here! We're all here.
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2010, 11:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurora_Bell View Post
    Hey Enigma, I'm glad I could share it with you. And I'm glad you found inspiration in it. Just think of this wonderful extended family you have here! We're all here.

Bella.. I could just hug you and enigma. You all made me cry. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm bamboozled. [ 14 Answers ]

We have these incredible 8' high yellow annual flowers and no one can identify them. My friend who gave them to us also is unaware of their name. I can send a photo of the flower and the leaves to anyone who thinks they can name them. I live in S Ontario, and they just bloomed end of July (and...

View more questions Search