Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2010, 08:57 PM
    From a males perspective(while I huddle in the corner, shaking in the womanly power words being said... quiver,quiver... LOL)

Right now you are going to need this hatred,this distrust,this fear..

My only hope is... that you don't make a career out of it.NOT ALL MEN are this way, some of us would actually not mind being involved with the women we impregnate:rolleyes:

Situations like yours are, unfortunately,all too common,and yet unique all the same.Your fortitude in his face! Wow, I am really impressed.Most of the women I have ever known would have done as he requested,if for nothing else just to try to 'keep him'... 5 stars for effort and personal boundary setting:)
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2010, 09:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by KBC View Post
    From a males perspective(while I huddle in the corner,,shaking in the womanly power words being said...quiver,quiver...LOL)

My only hope is...that you don't make a career out of it.NOT ALL MEN are this way,,some of us would actually not mind being involved with the women we impregnate:rolleyes:

Situations like yours are,,unfortunately,all too common,and yet unique all the same.Your fortitude in his face!!Wow,,I am really impressed.Most of the women I have ever known would have done as he requested,if for nothing else just to try to 'keep him'...5 stars for effort and personal boundary setting:)
    She is one really nice lady. I respect her very much for not caving and for standing up to him.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 15, 2010, 09:14 PM

I just want to point something out, and I know it's way too soon for you to hear this, but I hope that when you're ready, you'll remember my words.

There are great guys out there. Just look at this site. Just look at this thread. Don't give up on love. Sometimes you have to go through a lot of Jacka$$es before you find a Stallion.
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2010, 09:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I just want to point something out, and I know it's way too soon for you to hear this, but I hope that when you're ready, you'll remember my words.

There are great guys out there. Just look at this site. Just look at this thread. Don't give up on love. Sometimes you have to go through a lot of Jacka$$es before you find a Stallion.

I agree with Alty... there are wonderful men out there.. Don't let one jerk.. keep you from trusting another man when you're ready.
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Jun 15, 2010, 09:24 PM

That's true there are good guys out there I have seen a few myself..

There is a guy out there for you.. but for now concentrate on yourself and that little bundle of joy growing in your belly!
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2010, 09:25 PM

Lots of great guys out there...
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Jun 15, 2010, 09:52 PM
    Enigma, you vent away dear.

I consider you a friend, and I really wish I could be there with your right now, holding your hand, driving to Marks house, beating the snot out of him. Oops...was that out loud? :eek:

I'm a firm believer that what comes around goes around. He'll get his, I just hope you get to see it happen.

Boy am I vindictive. Hubby better never scorn me. ;)
    Alty, Thank you for that! I too believe in karma... He is a piece f work, but I know I will get through this.
    Welbeing Expert

Jun 15, 2010, 10:02 PM
    From a males perspective(while I huddle in the corner,,shaking in the womanly power words being said...quiver,quiver...LOL)

My only hope is...that you don't make a career out of it.NOT ALL MEN are this way,,some of us would actually not mind being involved with the women we impregnate:rolleyes:

Situations like yours are,,unfortunately,all too common,and yet unique all the same.Your fortitude in his face!!Wow,,I am really impressed.Most of the women I have ever known would have done as he requested,if for nothing else just to try to 'keep him'...5 stars for effort and personal boundary setting:)
    Thank you for your kind words. You are right!

I don't think that all men are like him. To be honest with you, I didn't think that he was like that either.

It's funny, you think that after years of knowing someone that you, I don't know, KNOW them. I NEVER thought in a million years that he was made of that.

There are nights when I can't sleep, I think to myself, "How did I not see this coming?" "How did he play me so well?" "What do I tell this child in years to come, when he/she asks me, where is my Father?" "How can he sleep at night?"

Yeah, I don't know, I do know this, I will be fine on my own raising this child. I don't need his punk a@@! He knew that the second I told him that I'm keeping it, and that I don't care what he thinks!

As far as other men in the future... I have NO desire what so ever to even engage in any type of relationships!

My priorities are my children and focusing on my career like I was before.
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2010, 10:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Thank you for your kind words. You are right!

I don't think that all men are like him. To be honest with you, I didn't think that he was like that either.

It's funny, you think that after years of knowing someone that you, I don't know, KNOW them. I NEVER thought in a million years that he was made of that.

There are nights when I can't sleep, I think to myself, "How did I not see this coming?" "How did he play me so well?" "What do I tell this child in years to come, when he/she asks me, where is my Father?" "How can he sleep at night?"

Yeah, I don't know, I do know this, I will be fine on my own raising this child. I don't need his punk a@@! He knew that the second I told him that I'm keeping it, and that I don't care what he thinks!

As far as other men in the future.... I have NO desire what so ever to even engage in any type of relationships!

My priorities are my children and focusing on my career like I was before.
    It will all come together.. I know it will. You have us and your kids... We'll help all we can.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2010, 10:15 PM
    :(,maybe in time,this will change.
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2010, 10:19 PM

You are right...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 15, 2010, 11:19 PM
    I hope so. She deserves to find love, and so does the guy that's her destiny.

This is just a bump in the road, a lesson to be learned, and something to take in, and then move on.

I had so many jerks before I found my prince, and I gave the poor man such a hard time, because, like you, I was done with love. Actually, I can't say I was done, because I never gave it a chance. Too many men had beaten me down, used me, abused me, to give any of them a chance to get close, but R snuck in.

Don't lock your heart up yet. Give it a rest, let it heal, but don't close it off. You deserve to be loved. You will be loved, because out there somewhere, there's a man that will treat you the way you deserve. There are so many of those men, so many on this site alone, so that should prove it. :)

Don't close yourself off, just take a bit of a break. You'll be ready again. One day, when you're not even looking, prince charming will step through the door and you'll never look back.

20 years for me, and I still love him, and best of all, he still loves me. :)
    Welbeing Expert

Jun 16, 2010, 08:15 AM
    I hope so. She deserves to find love, and so does the guy that's her destiny.

This is just a bump in the road, a lesson to be learned, and something to take in, and then move on.

I had so many jerks before I found my prince, and I gave the poor man such a hard time, because, like you, I was done with love. Actually, I can't say I was done, because I never gave it a chance. Too many men had beaten me down, used me, abused me, to give any of them a chance to get close, but R snuck in.

Don't lock your heart up yet. Give it a rest, let it heal, but don't close it off. You deserve to be loved. You will be loved, because out there somewhere, there's a man that will treat you the way you deserve. There are so many of those men, so many on this site alone, so that should prove it. :)

Don't close yourself off, just take a bit of a break. You'll be ready again. One day, when you're not even looking, prince charming will step through the door and you'll never look back.

20 years for me, and I still love him, and best of all, he still loves me. :)
    Thank you again Alty! Your kind words are inspirational as everyone else's. It's nice to be able to talk to people about this.

My family and a very few few people know my situation. They are supportive of me. I haven't told too many people. Now, I understand that in about a month or so, I will really show and that it will all come out of the woodwork. Then I have some explaining to do. Not that I feel as if I have to jutify myself to anyone. After all I am 32 with my own home and a pretty nice paying job. I'm no a 16 year old inthis position.

I do, however, feel like a Jerry Springer case... "Girl gets knocked up and guy wants nothing at all to do with them!"

He knows and I know the truth, and soon this child will, in time.

I will have to get passed that part, as my Mother says.

I don't know what upsets me the most about this situation... The fact that it was a failed relationship, that is beyond my control? The fact that he seemed son genuine from day one and turned into this? The fact that I have this Hate for him nw, and now I am with his child?

I am so upset with this, that I want to see him in pain! Can anyone understand that?
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2010, 09:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Enigma1999 View Post
    Thank you again Alty! Your kind words are inspirational as everyone elses. It's nice to be able to talk to people about this.

My family and a very few few people know my situation. They are supportive of me. I haven't told too many people. Now, I understand that in about a month or so, I will really show and that it will all come out of the woodwork. Then I have some explaining to do. Not that I feel as if I have to jutify myself to anyone. After all I am 32 with my own home and a pretty nice paying job. I'm no a 16 year old inthis position.

I do, however, feel like a Jerry Springer case.... "Girl gets knocked up and guy wants nothing at all to do with them!"

He knows and I know the truth, and soon this child will, in time.

I will have to get passed that part, as my Mother says.

I don't know what upsets me the most about this situation.... The fact that it was a failed relationship, that is beyond my control? The fact that he seemed son genuine from day one and turned into this? The fact that I have this Hate for him nw, and now I am with his child?

I am so upset with this, that I want to see him in pain!! Can anyone understand that?

Of course... broken trust.. hurts more than anything... makes you feel as if you have been played. You feel used and you feel hate. That's normal.
    Any woman who has ever been hurt by a man feels the same. That little baby will bring the joy back and you'll see.. this guy will get his... someday.
    Don't get yourself all upset now.. . Kit
    Welbeing Expert

Jun 16, 2010, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Of course...broken trust..hurts more than anything...makes you feel as if you have been played. You feel used and you feel hate. That's normal.
    Any woman who has ever been hurt by a man feels the same. That little baby will bring the joy back and you'll see..this guy will get his...someday.
    Don't get yourself all upset now. ....Kit
    You got that right!! Ty
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2010, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    That's normal.
    Any woman who has ever been hurt by a man feels the same.
    And vice versa ;)

Just sayin'...
    Welbeing Expert

Jun 16, 2010, 05:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by friend4u178 View Post
    And vice versa ;)

Just sayin' ............................
    Absolutley right! It should be said as "People who hurt people"
    aimee_tt Posts: 340, Reputation: 143

Jun 16, 2010, 05:07 PM

I can understand what you mean by you want him to feel pain. I don't even know you or him and I wish he would feel more pain than what you feel!

But you will get past this and come out a better person for it. '

Plus like I said before this kid is going to be a star! Going to make a lot of money and car for you!. and the father will be in a nursing home!
    Uber Member

Jun 16, 2010, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aimee_tt View Post
    I can understand what you mean by you want him to feel pain. I dont even know you or him and i wish he would feel more pain than what you feel!

Plus like i said before this kid is going to be a star! going to make alot of money and car for you!... and the father will be in a nursing home!

This kid will be so loved by everyone... :)
    Welbeing Expert

Jun 16, 2010, 05:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by aimee_tt View Post
    I can understand what you mean by you want him to feel pain. I dont even know you or him and i wish he would feel more pain than what you feel!

Plus like i said before this kid is going to be a star! going to make alot of money and car for you!... and the father will be in a nursing home!
    His loss. Not to mention he will look like a real dirt bag to his other children when they are older and learn of this. "You mean to tell me, I have a brother/sister out there that you never told me about....thanks Dad!" That's what they will say. He hasn't even told his parents yet. PFFFT what they will think...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm bamboozled. [ 14 Answers ]

We have these incredible 8' high yellow annual flowers and no one can identify them. My friend who gave them to us also is unaware of their name. I can send a photo of the flower and the leaves to anyone who thinks they can name them. I live in S Ontario, and they just bloomed end of July (and...

View more questions Search