Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bihokins Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 02:24 PM
    I have tried to load the blueware spy software on my phones but it doesnot work
    I have tried to load the blueware spy software on Nokia 3250 and Nokia2630 that I have on yo phone compatibility list but neither of them has been successful since each of them says that it cannot support file format when I try 2 open it after sending it from my PC to the phone,what should I do?

Check out some similar questions!

Blueware Cell phone software [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Any anybody able to successfully load the program into a phone and make it work? If so can you please provide the following information. Name of the Carrier: Name of the Phone: Model Number: Also do any one know if we will be able to monitor the Verizon phone using a Sprint Phone. In...

I downloaded some software and trying to see if someone's using it to spy on me. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello: I recently downloaded a trial software program . I downloaded it off a p2p so I could try out the program before fully deciding to purchase it. I installed the program and am running my trial now (I got 30 days - well 29 now to be exact). However, I'm wondering... You know how when you...

Computer doesnot work at all [ 2 Answers ]

Last night I shut down my computer properly, there was no power fluctuation/failure (there were no problem shutting down). And the next morning when I try to start my computer, it does not start. The SMPS fan and CPU fan are working fine. I have tested my CPU and RAM too on a friend's computer and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.