Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theladynatchez Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 01:42 PM
    Sean Connery movie, he was only in first 10 min as a reporter, blk/wht movie, WWII
    It was before Mr. Connery was famous, he was war correspondent reporting from London... He fell in love with a girl there and he gets killed within the first 10 min of the movie. The girl goes to his country home and finds out he was married. What is the name of this film?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jun 15, 2010, 01:48 PM

Another Time, Another Place seems to be the movie you are thinking about. Another Time, Another Place (1958) - Plot Summary
    TLSPSU70 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 16, 2013, 05:21 AM
    I believe it was called Another Time, Another Place and was in the late 1950's. Lana Turner and Barry Sullivan were in it. Hollywood lore says Lana Turner's real life gangster boyfriend showed up and threatened Connery with a gun. Connery disarmed him and knocked him down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie where a reporter gets raped and killed while covering prison fighting [ 1 Answers ]

A movie where a female reporter is covering a story on illegal prison fighting.Her boyfriend goes to prison to get revenge on the men responsible raping and killing her.The story ends on the beach where there is supposed to be ring fighting.

Blk & what Suspence Film [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a black and white movie about a girl (I thk she's American) who moves to England rents a flat and starts being terrorized by somebody? I think in the end it's the landlady's husband who has been terrorizing her.. Please Help.. I love this movie and need A name. Thanks...

Can you help me find a sean penn movie [ 6 Answers ]

In this movie he decides to steal drug dealers drugs and ends up running over a young boy and goes to jail- in jail he has to fight to stay safe- two guys come to his cell to teach him who is leader, etc... he but soemthing heavy in his sock and beat them up with it The guy who he stole the drugs...

It a WWII movie in the Pacific. [ 1 Answers ]

A trouble white teen is raised by Japanesse-America family learns the language joins the Marines to fight in the Pacific against Japan.

Ceiling fan wiring, 2 blk, 2 what, 1 red, 1 grn from ceiling [ 3 Answers ]

I am attempting to install a hampden bay minuet 2 fan. The prexisting ceiling wires consist of two black, two white, 1 red, and my ground wire. A basic lite fixture was installed previously and controlled by a single wall switch. The wall switch has 1 red on the bottom and two black on the top...

View more questions Search