No

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lived in house 20 years rent free, now owner wanted to charge. [ 9 Answers ]

I am in a huge dilemma that I could not sum up in the subject line. Let me try to make this as simple as possible (cause trust me its complicated! ) and someone PLEASE help me!! My mom has lived in her house rent free for 20 years. She was married to the owner *** brother until he passed away...

Can somebody other than the owner collect the rent? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I are renting a house. The owners and lessors are 3 women (the mother and the 2 daughters). The checks have to be sent to the father. Is it legal?

Paying Rent to New Owner from Foreclosure [ 1 Answers ]

Let's say you buy a foreclosure from the bank at the courthouse in Florida. The property has tenants. How do you collect the rent from them? Do you ask them for a copy of the lease, or does the lease become null and void and they need to sign another. Or, if you want to evict and provide 90...

Owner and Contact Information for Property Owner [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know who and how to reach the owners of property located at {address removed}. Thanks,

Can NYC owner charge for hot water? [ 5 Answers ]

My friend just moved into an apartment in Queens New York. Now in addition to the rent, the landlord says she has to pay $100 per month for hot water and another $100 per month for gas. I know gas and electric may not be included with the rent, but I thought hot water could not be billed...

View more questions Search