Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rameshau33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2010, 04:26 AM
    clarification whether is it bone spur or bone tumor
    Hello doctor,
    my mother(45+ years) has bone spur(tissue like projection) in the foot from the foot x-ray and scan taken.
    now I have a doubt that whether is it a bone tumor or bone spur.
    because sometimes she has fever, chills and little night sweat, vomiting and tenderness, swelling.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jun 15, 2010, 04:55 AM
    What has you thinking that this could be anything other than what a professional has stated it as being?Those symptoms could be from many other things,not from a bone spur.

Are you a doctor?
    ganlei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2012, 02:16 PM
    I would definitely check it out asap.
    A bone spur shouldn't cause those other symptoms, but that does not necessarily mean it's a tumor. I would suggest getting a blood test
    I am not a doctor

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bone spur removal from baby toe? [ 2 Answers ]

Over the past year or so I've had some painful trouble with recurring hard corns on the outside of my baby toe. I saw a podiatrist who took an x-ray and discovered that I have a bone spur which is causing my toe to rub against any shoes or sneakers that I wear, causing these painful corns. She...

Found a bone [ 4 Answers ]

I found this bone on a river bed in Kansas. I know it's a vertebrae of some sort. Please help me identify it. Pictures here > MySpace

Bone deteriorarion [ 1 Answers ]

My son has terrible backaches and has been diagnosed as backbone deterioration and it seems like nothing can be done about it. Apparently, an old injury has caused the bones to deteriorate over the years. He is taking strong medecine for the pain. He was told no operation could help him. He is...

Bone dry [ 3 Answers ]

Tonight my boyfriend and I were having sex (he got me off before we did it so I would be lubed enough) and everything was going fine until I started to feel a burning/friction sensation. I then realized I was bone dry. I have no idea why this happened. I don't see how it could all just go away....

Bone Loss [ 1 Answers ]

I Have Between 70 & 90% Bone Loss. I Was Told That Anything Over 50% Can't Be Saved, Resulting In The Removal Of All Teeth. Is This True?

View more questions Search