Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RHS14 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 07:29 PM
    Cheer
    I can't seem to get my middle splits down all the way I was wondering if anyone has any stretch's to get them all the way down?
    cheerhard11 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 11:37 AM
    Well you can put one leg on a coffee table or somewhere elevated and turn side ways so your doing your middle split but it stretches it moree.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cheer Help! [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone! ::) I've always been interested in cheerleading, I wasn't able to try out for the high school squad for freshman and sophomore year. I want to try out for jr. year, but that means I would be trying out for varsity, and I have no experience. :'( Should I go for it or do you...

How to cheer up a friend. [ 1 Answers ]

My best friend and I both made the National Honor Society at School! The problem is I've been getting so much attention because of it and she really hasn't. I've been congratulated a lot, taken out to dinner and recognized at my church. She hasn't done any of that stuff. I feel kind of bad for her....

Cheer Jumps! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! I really want to try out for cheerleading...in about one month. I've been a cheerleader before, but it was more for fun at my old school than technique (and there were no tryouts -- anyone could be a cheerleader). Now I go to a pretty big school, and it's pretty competitive. The cheer...

I can CHEER Again! [ 2 Answers ]

Hey you!! GUESS WATTT?? My back doctor gave me the blessing to start working on gymnastics again!! I am so psyched I can't wait to start working on it so here is my plan.I am going to skip middle school cheerleading tryouts and start getting ready for Freshman year when I will hopefully be cheering...

View more questions Search