Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    l4r4z4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 04:25 PM
    violation of parole? Time served
    Ok my boyfriend is in jail right now.charges cultivation of marijuana and a violation of parole. The court offered him timed severed. If he takes it will that mean he will still have to do a violation? Because that's what he's trying not to do...
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2010, 04:36 PM

What part of "time served" doesn't he understand? That would mean he's free. Why wouldn't he take that?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 14, 2010, 05:20 PM

Was the time serve offer just for the new charge ? Or was it a package deal ?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2010, 06:31 AM

Hello l:

He has two charges. If he accepts the deal on the NEW charge, he's STILL going to have to face his second charge, which is a violation of parole.

excon
    thebomb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2011, 04:03 PM
    If a person on parole is living at your residence,can his parole officer conduct a search without him being present?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2011, 04:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thebomb View Post
    If a person on parole is living at your residence,can his parole officer conduct a search without him being present?
    Hello the:

As a parolee, he has no rights against being searched, or needs to be present.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it a parole violation to move without telling your parole officer? [ 9 Answers ]

Please help! My husband and I have been separated for 4 yrs. He was in prison (assault and drug charges) for the last 2 years, and recently was released on parole. He claims to be living in Anderson county,TX and has all his home visits there. Thing is, he's living here in Smith County,TX with one...

Finding out a parents Parole officer so support papers can be served [ 2 Answers ]

I have applied for support, because the parent is violent I have opted to send the papers certified to his mothers home which child support has verified as well as the address he has provided NYS parole office. I want to find his parole officer inorder for me to provide the papers to him/her so...

View more questions Search