Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scarpia Posts: 23, Reputation: 0

Jun 17, 2010, 04:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by flossie View Post
    Look it scarpia, it seems no matter who tells you what you don't want to believe anything. Why don't you call:
    Ivoclar Vivadent Inc.
    175 Pineview Drive
    Amherst, N.Y. 14228
    USA
    Tel. +1 800 533 6825
    Fax +1 716 691 2285
    yourself. Tell THEM your problem and perhaps they can direct you to a dentist in your town who uses their product.

Obviously there is no one here who can help you. Maybe they can. Good luck!
    I HAVE called them. I did that over a year ago. They will not recommend dentists. They don't sell directly to dentists anyway. They sell to labs. The ivoclar rep did recommend I get crowns identical to the ivoclar I have. That's what I was trying to do - but that dentist ruined them. I've called the lab that made them but have stopped answering my e-mails. They wouildn't even talk to my allergist. When he called for me they told him their computer system was down. That cost me $150 right there - to the allergist. I really want to know EXACTLY how these good crowns were made - including the type of glaze used. But they won't tell me.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 17, 2010, 06:38 PM

I am going to close this, the OP has a lot more issues than teeth, and I doubt will ever get a answer they could or would accept.

Personally perhaps counseling would be more helpful than a dentist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do any dentists do extractions or do I have to go to a dental Surgeon [ 4 Answers ]

Ok I posted here a few weeks ago asking if emergency rooms did extractions and I found out that they don't. Well now even though I've taken antibiotics my tooth still hurts pretty bad, so I've decided I'm going to bite the bullet and get it pulled. So I was wondering if anyone knows of a dentist...

Two dentists giving me far different appraisals [ 12 Answers ]

6 months ago I went to my usual dentist of the last 20 years for my bi-annual cleaning. I had no problems, and he could not find any new problems. Just recently tried a new dentist, said I felt fine, and he says I need $25,000 of dental work to remove all the silver filling and replace them with...

Do Dentists have a patient blacklist? [ 7 Answers ]

I went to a dentist in my small town. Her assistant saw me, and made a future appointment. I was told that a prescription for pain would be called in to the pharmacy that was located across the parking lot from the dentist. I asked that the prescription not be called in to that pharmacy, because...

Very bad fear of dentists [ 14 Answers ]

I have a terrible fear of dentists I'm 31 years old and I don't care if you call me a big babyi can't help it.ive only ever been to a dentist 4 times in my life due to the fear.I have 2 very bad chipped teeth,both back teeth on either side since last year.every couple of weeks I get severe pain ...

Had it with dentists! [ 4 Answers ]

I went to the dentist in 2005 for a root canal and then 2 weeks later a bump formed on my gum. Went back to the dentist and she was puzzled; then proceeded to take an x-ray and still did not know what that was. I was furious and she knew it too. Then she said that the surgeon in the office would...

View more questions Search