Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Macy39 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 02:17 PM
    Gas tank for 580.767300 High Pressure Washer
    Gas tank for model # 580.767300 high pressure washer; 6.5 hp. 2,400 psi, 2.2 gpm;
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2010, 03:50 PM
    What is the question?We need more to go on than just this.

Jun 14, 2010, 05:51 PM
    We need item #972 - #694260 Fuel Tank for model #580.767300 as stated above. Thanks.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2010, 08:31 PM

Darn, you already had the part number. There are two fuel tanks based on the date code.

Here is the .pdf of your engine. http://www.briggsandstratton.com/mai...=MS6217_LO.pdf

You can order directly from Briggs and Stratton or from www.searspartsdirect.com

Yup, looked it the hard way by model number.

Jun 15, 2010, 05:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KeepItSimpleStupid View Post
    Darn, you already had the part number. There are two fuel tanks based on the date code.

Here is the .pdf of your engine. http://www.briggsandstratton.com/mai...=MS6217_LO.pdf

You can order directly from Briggs and Stratton or from www.searspartsdirect.com

Yup, looked it the hard way by model number.
    Will do, thank you for your help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High Pressure gas [ 1 Answers ]

What is the most basic definition of high pressure gas? Meaning what psi does a natural gas meter have to be flowing at to be considered high pressure?

What are the conditions of gas absorption at high pressure [ 0 Answers ]

What conditions are necessary for the instantaneous absorption of gases at high pressure in an aqueous solution,

Well pressure tank too high pressure? [ 1 Answers ]

The pressure switch on on well system started leaking recently so I replaced it. I noticed that both the old and new switch were clicking on and off fairly rapidly (every 10-15 seconds when a faucet open). Knocking on my pressure tank it sounded like it was full of water and I got zero air...

Gas boiler high pressure [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 80-year-old house in which I replaced the gas furnace in 1995. In a routine seasonal check up a contractor has told me that the pressure is running too high. The pressure went up to 30 PSI at 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Later in the day the pressure was found to be 22 PSI at 120 degrees F....

View more questions Search