Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twila Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 01:55 PM
    My stove gas stove,electric piolit trips the breaker .repairman said it was 'energizi
    GAS STOVE WITH ELECTRIC PILOT TRIPS BREAKER .THE REPAIRMAN SAID IT WAS 'ENERGIZED'? Landlord is replacing stove with gas pilot .will it still be energized/IS THAT DANGEROUS?
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Jun 14, 2010, 05:22 PM

You will be OK with a gas pilot light, it doesnot need electricity to operate. If you don't really know how the gas stove work, you should ask your land lord

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electric Stove + 30 Amp Breaker? [ 19 Answers ]

Hello, I am installing a 20" electric stove in a "Granny Unit"... The stove is going where there used to be a dryer. The wiring (for the dryer) is there including a 30 amp breaker. Does a stove of this size need a 50 amp beaker? Or, can I use the existing 30 amp breaker? I want it to be safe...

Can I convert a pellet stove to a propane gas stove? [ 2 Answers ]

Can I convert a pellet stove to a propane gas stove?

Stove Trips Circuit Breaker [ 1 Answers ]

GE stove burner shorted out. Replaced with new but trips circiut breaker with All knobs off. Placed bad one back in, circuit breaker does not trip. Repeated New install, same. Tried second new burner, same result. Did something Else burnout?

Kenmore Stove Trips 50 AMP Circuit Breaker [ 3 Answers ]

1 Year old Kenmore Stove, Flat Top keeps tripping my 50 AMP circuit breaker. This stove has worked without problem for 1 year without any problems. What confuses me is that the circuit breaker is tripped whether I use the range, the oven, or both at the same time. Could the breaker be bad? To...

View more questions Search