Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RHS14 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 01:23 PM
    Heel stretch
    I need help with my heel stretch for cheer I have it but I can never seem to lock my bottom knee
    RHS14 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 02:04 PM

Anyone want to let me know how to fix my heel stretch:confused:
    cheerhard11 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2010, 11:32 AM
    Comment on RHS14's post
    Well, you could lay flat on your back and get somebody to hold your knee down. What you do is the person holding your knee will push the leg your pulling it with down and that should work :)
    flyer4life Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 02:04 PM
    Just get a partner to keep your knee locked, while you pull it. Or, you can just practice balancing on a soup can on 1 leg. Hope this helps! (:
    -Lauren

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heel Stretch stretches? [ 27 Answers ]

Hey. I cheer on varsity competition at my high school. I am a flyer, , and I need a little help on getting my left leg stretched. Naturally, my right leg is way flexible, but my left leg is not. I have to be able to do a heel stretch in the air, and I need good ways to stretch that leg for it. Any...

What are heel spurs? [ 5 Answers ]

I have had pain in both heels for months now.. but I try to ignore it. When I sit down and then try to stand up I get the absolute worst stabbing pains in both my heels. It feels like tiny daggers are stabbing into my heels and I walk like Frankenstein because of the pain. Whether I'm in my car and...

Heel Pain [ 1 Answers ]

I was diagnosed with Fallen Arches. Since I changed the type of shoes I wear and wear orthotics with "flat" shoes, my arch pain has decreased tremendously. However, I now have a centralized pain in both heels. The pain subsides after applying direct pressure for a minute or so. It hurts while I...

Painful heel [ 2 Answers ]

44 years old Female 175lbs 5'8 I have been experiencing sharp heel pains on the right side of my left foot.

Heel Pain [ 4 Answers ]

I Have A Pain In The Side Of My Heel On My Right Side Of My Heel And It Is Killing Me What Could It Be

View more questions Search