Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missy298 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2010, 12:46 PM
    Where do I find quality men
    Where do I go to meet quality men? I've tried an internet dating site but haven't had much luck. There's nothing like meeting someone who sparks your interest in person. I I don't hang out at bars.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2010, 01:26 PM

Here’s a few suggestions:

Attend church - especially if the church sponsors dances, parties and group outings.

Join a Singles Club.

Volunteer for a cause that you're passionate about and where you know men will be present. Pet rescue centers attract a lot of great, kind-hearted people.

Take some evening classes at your local college.

If you have an outgoing personality, you can usually find lots of eligible men in the bars and taverns. The thing is, you have to "find" the bars or taverns that are frequented by the age group and kind of men that meet your needs.

You'll find a lot of "more financially secure" men in the better "motor inn" and hotel bars. About all you have to do is drop by and join in all the action when there's a convention or gathering of people from out of town in one of these places. It's then that you'll find many of the "local eligibles" out on the town, plus of course a lot of men from out of town who are looking for women.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 07:49 AM
    What other social circles do you run in?
    Do you have any hobbies, You can join those kind of groups and maybe meet someone.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 08:09 AM

You don't, they find you. Stop looking, and have a life that you enjoy, and makes you happy, and you will attract those that want to share it with you.

Heck, you have a quality man already, but don't like him that much, so what does that tell you?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ly-479460.html
    positiveparent Posts: 1,136, Reputation: 291
    -

Aug 10, 2010, 11:28 AM

If by quality men, you mean well off or wealthy then Ill say you have a long hard trek ahead of you, there are agencies and sites out there for women who only want to date quaility men, and any that haven't been snapped up yet soon will be.

However there are quality men in all walks of life what you need to do though to attract one is make yourself a quaity girl if you don't or you aren't , or can't be bothered to put in the effort, you have little hope of attracting one, but join an agency they'll find one for you at a price.

Just find a nice normal guy and look for his qualities by improving your own. No offence but if you're a gold digger, they're now an art form almost.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find a custom key lanyard for quality of only one? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I want a custom key lanyard , I checked almost every site on the web but they all offer quality of 100 or more does anybody know any sites that make custom key lanyard for single. Thanks These are Key Lanyard http://trans-texinc.com/images/pik_lanyard.jpg

So, I find a quality one. And a thank you. [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I've posted here before when I was going through a divorce. It was an utterly horrible time in my life. I received a lot of advice, and a lot of support from the people who fequent these forums, and for this I give my thanks and appreciation. I learned a little bit (or perhaps alot)...

How do parents find quality time whilst home schooling. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi How do home schooling parents find free time/quality time with each other as homeschooling children can take up a lot of their time? How to find quality time for their children too? Any tips or suggestions appreciated. Thanks Emb:)

View more questions Search