Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaggie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 02:11 PM
    The Lottery Ticket
    Has anyone written a personal study on this short story by Anton Chekhov:)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 11, 2006, 02:13 PM
    If its Chekhov, I'm sure that many people over the years have done so.

But that's not really what you want to know, is it. What you want is a copy of the study so you don't have to do your own homework.

Well this site doesn't do things like that.
    shaggie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 11, 2006, 02:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    If its Chekhov, I'm sure that many people over the years have done so.

But that's not really what you want to know, is it. What you want is a copy of the study so you don't have to do your own homework.

Well this site doesn't do things like that.
    I am more than happy to do my homework - I was wondering if Ivan's threat of suicide was kid on or serious

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ticket selling laws [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, I am an Ontario resident looking for an answer about selling tickets. I have a pair of tickets for a sporting event in Ontario that I am looking at selling on an online auction site. I obviously want the tickets to sell for as much as possible, but am wary of scalping laws. In my...

Traffic Ticket [ 3 Answers ]

Hi,this question involves getting a speeding ticket,and when the officer drove off he did not ask me to sign the ticket,is this ticket a vaiid ticket now,as I have the green copy with out my signauteur on,so there will not be a signature on the white copy,I live in the state of Washington,thank,s

Diversity Lottery For Cubans [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Could anybody tell me if Cubans living in Cuba can apply to the Diversity Lottery? I know that there used to be a lottery only for cubans but that stopped a few years ago. Could a Cuban apply to the Diversity Lottery, even if he is living in Cuba? I read the instructions for the diversity...

View more questions Search