Ask
    mounaboulad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2010, 11:26 PM
    Root canal perforation symptoms
    What are the root canal symptoms ?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 14, 2010, 02:54 AM

Are you asking how do you know you need a root canal? How one initially needs a root canal and root canal perforation are two differing things.

Tick
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Jun 14, 2010, 12:46 PM

Definitely need more information before we can answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Root Canal Perforation [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I had a root canal on the second to the last bottom left tooth back in April of 2008. I started having pretty bad pain over the past weekend and went to the dentist yesterday to have it X-rayed. The dentist and the endodontist who performed the root canal in April both agreed it was a...

Root canal perforation [ 2 Answers ]

Had a molar root canal this morning a small 1mm piece of file broke off in the one root when they tried to keep drilling to finish it perforated the tooth. He finished the other 2 canals and put a temp filling in and showed me the x-ray and what happened. He said to go to my reg dentist to get an...

Root canal [ 2 Answers ]

I am on antibiotics for a root canal that is infected, it still swells and is uncomfortacle when I lay down at night. I had it exrayed , it wasn't cracked looked good, but is it bad since it won't get better at night. I have a temporary crown on it and when it swells is hits my bottom teeth is that...

Root canal perforation [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I want to ask a lot of question about the root canal perforation! Like What's the meaning of root perfoation? Causes ? Tratment? How to avoid root perforation ?

View more questions Search