Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    icequeen88 Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

Jun 13, 2010, 03:53 PM
    Did he intend to email me purposely?
    I haven't heard from my ex in over four months and haven't seen him in 7 months. He still has me in his email address book and I received a forwarded iPhone ad email from him with a link to the ads website in a small paragraph that greeted me and introduced how he felt about the ad. It seemed like he didn't write it, but the words were spaced out as if he did. I don't know.

Anyway, I don't know if he purposely forwarded it to me. I tried to see who else he sent it to but the "To:" section is empty. I just want to know if he's trying to get my attention in a sneaky way. Oh, and I can rememeber one time during the time we dated he sent me a iPhone email and asked me did I get it then told me to email it back to him because he mistakenly deleted his copy. But that was so long ago.

How can he all of a sudden send me another ad and we broken up many months ago:confused:

What do you think?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jun 13, 2010, 03:56 PM

You need to be careful opening anything from him or anyone else you don't have a clue to what it is before opening it. The reason why is there has been a nasty virus going around. It steals the contacts from web pages like Facebook or other emails and appears to send from those emails and its really sending a virus.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jun 13, 2010, 03:57 PM

It may have been accidental, or not even sent by him. Don't respond unless he sends one that is actually personal. That sounds a lot like spam. Do you usually respond to spam?
    icequeen88 Posts: 40, Reputation: 0

Jun 13, 2010, 04:04 PM

I haven't clicked on the link. I just opened the email and read it. Im relieved I didn't. And he does have me on his Facebook email friend finder thingy... so I guess it may be spam or a virus. He should have been deleted me from his address book right?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 13, 2010, 04:04 PM
    I've gotten spam emails supposedly from FB "friends" and former "friends," so be careful. It very likely isn't really from him.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jun 16, 2010, 07:52 PM

Not from him - delete without opening it. Your ex is still your ex. Obvious spam. If you want to know if he's still interested... he hasn't spoken to you for four months, hasn't seen you in 7 months. That's pretty darned over!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I recall an email I did not intend to send from Incredimail? [ 1 Answers ]

I accidentally sent an email to a recipient and I want to recall it before it's read. However, I can't find where to do that. I'm using Incredimail.

Wife Purposely Trying To Hurt Me [ 26 Answers ]

My wife and I seem to get into some sort of arguement/ fight on average of at lease once every 10 - 14 days and they usually last between 2 - 4 days in length and involve a lot of silence, then shouting, some swearing and button pushing. We got into another argument where I had a day off at my job...

Is She Purposely Teasing Me? [ 10 Answers ]

Ok you have probably read some of my other threads. To start with we texted each other a lot, then a few days after the second date, the number of text she sent dropped almost stopped. Which she said was because she was busy. I will sometimes text her, but have now started to leave it until to she...

Trying to restore my purposely deleted trash bin [ 8 Answers ]

I was using rocket docket and thought it would be cool to remove my trash bin icon from my desktop so the only icons were the rocket docket. Well my computer is somewhat older and didn't like the docket so I had to quit using it. Now I don't know how I removed my trash bin and don't know how to get...

View more questions Search