Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gwenddelora Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2010, 08:50 AM
    How do I find philanthropist that helps individuals
    I have created an orgainzation for the purpose of helping parents with low achievers to connect with the schools to better help their child succeed but I don't have the money to advertise to get the information to the right people. I think about $20.00 would help me to bring in noted speakers to hold workshops and seminars.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 13, 2010, 08:59 AM

Do you have the correct and necessary licenses for this organization ? Asking for money would go under charitable events and for this a license must be applied for.

Tick
    goldenr38 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2013, 11:16 AM
    I try so very hard to HELP people that are in tough situations with their cars, God has given me the ability to work on cars (MECHANIC) so being a God fearing man I try to take on the mind of Christ, Phillipians 2:5 How ever it seems almost impossible to get people to know that you are honest and only want so much to help others but it also seem that people do not see the good in others only the negative because that is the way people think of course Satin plays a big part in the thoughts of people. I've put myself out there so much that now I can not help others cause I have done some damage to my car in spinning a bearing on my crankshaft and continue to use it knowing I am doing major damage but can not get the money to fix and repair it. I am thankful that God has given me the ability to repair my owe car or it would cost me somewhere in the area of 2000.00 dollars maybe more where as it will only cost about 600.00 dollars for parts. If there is anyone that has a heart and mind of Christ can you please help. I can and will give a parts list to any one willing to at least help me in this area. I want to thank anyone who is willing to help in this area and may God bless and keep you in all you do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find individuals employer by social security number [ 1 Answers ]

Want to locate WS, resides in Jefferson county, Missouri, friend co-signed car loan for him then left his friend with the debt. Want to find out where he works so he can start taking responsibility for the grief he caused his friend by ruining his credit and left him to pay off the loan.

Where do I find an organization that helps people raise money for personal goals? [ 3 Answers ]

I have heard of organizations where you can register your personal need and see if charitab le individuals will respond to your plea with private donations and/or loans. I have heard this on NPR and seen it on TV, like the Today show but did not pay close attention. If you know of an...

View more questions Search