Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jodieT136 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2010, 07:33 AM
    Swarovski stamp
    Hey, does anyone know what the stamps on my swarovski ring mean?? The letter c in a circle, a swan, and the number 58. It was a gift at xmas 5 years and I don't even know if it is white gold or silver or if its white gold or silver plated?? I am getting married in a month and need some extra cash, anyone know what it would be worth now? Thanks for looking jodie xxx
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 13, 2010, 09:03 AM

C with a swan is the hallmark of Swarovski crystal jewellery; the #58 is probably the number of the piece produced. If it doesn't have a Karat designation then there is no gold.

Although these pieces are expensive and appear to increase in value with age, I don't think you will reap enough money from the sale of this piece to make any difference to your wedding plans.

Take it to a jeweller and have it appraised, if it didn't already come with an appraisal.

tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gold stamp 417 and silver stamp 925 [ 2 Answers ]

On gold, what does the stamp 417 mean and on silver what does a 925 mean?

Swarovski crystal ring [ 7 Answers ]

Hi does anyone know what stamp on swarovski crystal ring mean. There seems to be a swan stamp and then another small stamp beside it and also the number 58 stamped on it. It was giving to me as a present in a swarovski crystal box

Swarovski Crystals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can buy Swarovski Crystals at wholesale prices ? Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and You have a great day!!

What is the value of this Stamp? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a United States postage stamp not cancelled dated 1635-1935 that is for 3 cents and is from Connecticut says on left side and on right side Tercentenary and at the bottom United States Postage and has a Tree in the middle and says The Charter Oak-stamp is glued on an envelope and all in...

Is the lead content is Swarovski crystals harmful? [ 1 Answers ]

Is the lead content is Swarovski crystals harmful?

View more questions Search