Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aerin95 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 09:14 PM
    Behind the scenes worker falls in love with a woman competing for a mans love
    What movie is about how a woman competes to win the love of a bachelor on a TV show then falls in love with one of the workers?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jun 13, 2010, 10:52 AM

I Want to Marry Ryan Banks?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of the movie, woman falls in love with her driver [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me to find this movie; Not a new movie - most likely '90s. Probably a B-movie. Professional woman (photographer, but I'm not sure) comes to a new city for some work. She stays in a hotel. There is a guy, her driver, or maybe hotel worker, he looks like a latino-type guy, brunette. He...

Single mother with teenager who falls in love with co-worker [ 1 Answers ]

A woma, in her late thirties, who is a lawyer and works in a law company has a daughter about 15-16 years old. This girl is friends with her neighbour boy of the same age, who's mother is also friends with her mother. Once in a law company of this woman arrives consultant or someone form different...

Man falls in love in heaven [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for a movie about a man who is killed in a car accident and goes to heaven falls in love, and wants to be re born to find his love who had already been reborn, I believe the man's name in the movie is elmo.

Woman falls in love with married man on marriage site. [ 12 Answers ]

I recently started visiting a muslims marriage site I thought at first the men were not that intresting I was just mesing about I'm 22 and yet I met a man who was perfect he was 20 years old and I fell head over heels in, love with this man in one meeting although it sound impossible I felt very...

View more questions Search