Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JOEJOHN Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2010, 02:44 PM
    Find a person using Maiden name
    I am looking for my best friend. She is from Philippines and I heard that she is married and lives in USA. I know only her mainden name. Her maiden name is Helen E Onarosa. She studies in Mindanao University and graduated in 2001 with a Law degree. She is 34 years old now. If anybody know her please post a comment.
    g8kpr Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2010, 01:49 PM
    Did you check Facebook, myspace and see if your alma mater has a website. Also, if she's a lawyer, check with the American Bar Association. Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find a person whom I only know their maiden name and they are married? [ 17 Answers ]

I am trying to find my step sister. She lived in Tampa, Flordia the last knowledge of her. My step dad,who has raised me has been trying to find her for a long time now, but has not be able to because he doesn't know her married name. I am trying to get more involved especially now because he...

Find a person by their Maiden name [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for Joan Ferguson- She married a man named Bevin, but I forget his last name. Last known address was in Strathroy Ontario. She graduated St Clair College Windsor Campus in 1979

How do I find a person whom I only know their maiden name and they are married? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for Ilene Savage.She lived in Pittsburgh Pa in the late 50's on Boulevard Drive. She would be in her late 60's now.

View more questions Search